What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - bobal - 24/07/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobal

In-game Name
bobal

Steam ID
bobalotj

The date of your ban.
24/07/19

Member of the team that banned you.
Wobble

Reason given for your ban.
RDM

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
because I shot a person and a medic

Why should we unban you ?
because I was told to do it and got the impression it wasn't against the rules

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

because I was told to do it and got the impression it wasn't against the rules
So because someone said to do it, you thought it wxas okey? 
It is your responsibility to make sure you know the rules. 
Copy and paste me the rules you broke. And explain why these are crucial. 

[SIZE=medium](2.2) “Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play is considered RDM. (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. Count downs are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering shooting.) Punishment is a ban.”[/SIZE]

These are crucial to the server to make sure roleplay is possible and so that others can enjoy it. I realise now what I was doing is wrong but in the heat of the moment I did what I thought was the acceptable thing I am truly sorry and will do everything I can to make sure I don’t do it again.

sincerest apologies, Bobal

Do you do everything you're told to do bobal? 

What about if I told you that to have a successful appeal you have to film yourself skydiving? 

Well yes cause I would want to go skydiving it’s on my bucket list

Fantastic, we await a video of you skydiving in order to successfully complete your appeal. 
As usual the standard 48 hours apply, so if you fail to reply with yourself skydiving in the next 48 hours we will be forced to deny your appeal. If you need a couple days extension I'm sure that can be arranged.

In order for us to verify it is indeed you skydiving we will need you to be holding a piece of paper on the recording with "Bobal #RPUK" written on it please. 

I wish you luck. 

Sorry but don’t have the money, but if you send me some I might otherwise not everyone can afford luxuries like that

Ahh, I see. 

So what you're saying is, you wouldn't just do something because someone told you to do it. You would have other considerations? 

In that moment I was under pressure because the police were round the corner and I didn’t have time to think the situation through and acted out of order

In the attached screenshot it looks like Drex is attempting to speak to you about disconnecting during a situation, can you tell me more about that? 

That’s separate my computer crashed and I had to ctrl alt delt my computer crashed and was not me quitting as to not die

Last edited by a moderator:
Bobal, I'm really not sure about you. 

I will take this opportunity to give you a chance, but if we end up back here for any of the issues mentioned in this unban I will not be giving any future appeal the time of day. 

Don't mess up. 

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back