What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - bosskillerov - 05/28/2017 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bosskillerov

In-game Name
[NiA] Boss Lee

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
05/20/2017

Member of the team that banned you.
FADE

Reason given for your ban.
FailRP

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I got a ban. Because my team-mate badly challenged him. I thought I could kill him

Why should we unban you ?
My ban could be droped. Because it was my last mistake I know what I did wrong. I've already fixed it. I have checked rules several times. At the request of FADE. My roleplay is on a high level. I do not think I should be banned forever.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
You were unbanned just last month, and now we're here again...

Give me one reason why this shouldn't go back to a permanent ban.

Last edited by a moderator:
You were unbanned just last month, and now we're here again...
It was a bad situation. My teammate do bad initiation to other gang. He said we could shoot. So I killed a man.

Give me one reason why this shouldn't go back to a permanent ban.
I have more than one

1, My roleplay is have really high quality

2, I have rules read several time i can explain everyrule and I will never break them

3, This was a mistake next time I will make sure that I can shoot or something  like that

4, And this is best server for roleplay. I want high quality with other players there i can do it.

I will personally do Initiation. I'll give him a long enough time. I will play high quality roleplay with him I'll try to create a interesting roleplay story before shooting.

Don't blame it on your friend, 

it's your responsibility to make sure his Initiation was clear and you are free to shoot, in this situation you even initiate your self and shot after 2 seconds which is what got you banned for poor roleplay.

you understand that?

Don't blame it on your friend, 

it's your responsibility to make sure his Initiation was clear and you are free to shoot, in this situation you even initiate your self and shot after 2 seconds which is what got you banned for poor roleplay.

you understand that?
Yes I understand that.

Make sure you read the rules thoroughly before you join the server again.
Unbanned 10/06/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back