What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Brad231 - 06/25/2017(Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LXMAR

In-game Name
Bradley Green

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
10/20/2000

Member of the team that banned you.
i know that samatlewis was involved.

Reason given for your ban.
Discrimination

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
Well me and a friend saw the police and thought we would have some fun, unfortuantly with my immaturity i slipped out of the boundaries of the rules by making stupid comments towards another person on the server, that person i will not name as i respect this. Basically all im going to say is that it was along the lines of discrimination.

Why should we unban you ?
I know i have done wrong, and what i did was wrong. I offended someone when i didnt mean to, but that is no excuse. I will learn from this and be more careful on what is said and done with myself and other people in game. Making sure i am sticking by my word i have read over the rules again and made sure of my knowledge. I am very close with this community and i do like to help a lot. Unfortunately i have made mistakes and those mistakes where made by accident, and all i am asking for is one more chance. Since everyone deserves a second chance and we're all humans and humans make mistakes.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
(1.2) Discrimination of any kind is punished by a permanent ban without appeal.
Denied Perm banned

Not for future appeals. Impersonated other people on TS in order to advertise his new community.

1.6 issued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back