What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Brandon123 - 08/11/17 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brandon123

In-game Name
[SLI] Hoey

Steam ID

The date of your ban.

Member of the team that banned you.
Mattch

Reason given for your ban.
NLR

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
Me and a few mates were headed to rebel and driving past the airport the drivers game died causing us to all die, while we were bleeding out the medic drove around our bodies and the just left and i had a lot of gear on me at the time so this pissed us all off and our mate said fuck it lets just respawn airport and run back to our car so we don't have to drive from agios again.

Why should we unban you ?
I think i should be unbanned because the only reason we did it was because we didn't think it would effect anyone's RP but we quickly realised we shouldn't of done it after we did it. I also wasn't able to reply to the report because my account was locked for some reason. It said on the report that someone was called a "nonce" but i honestly have no idea what that's about.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

When i search for your steam ID in google I see a ban elsewhere for breaking rules... how do we know your not going to "ah fuck it" again ?

Clearly you knew this was against the rules (combat log) but you done it thinking you wouldn't get caught out.

I have been banned from a good few servers but most of them are from ages ago and were servers with little to no RP what so ever so i just didn't bother even attempting to RP on those servers but I have been taking this community very seriously because it is a decent server with good RP and it seems to be well developed unlike most Altis life servers.  I've been trying my best to follow the rules but have had one minor slip up and now i know that things like NLR are taking very seriously it wont happen again. @Wilco

Last edited by a moderator:
So though you were not part of the first group to respawn back at the airport you have said something in your appeal that interests me

while we were bleeding out the medic drove around our bodies and the just left
06/11/2017 22:12 (Unknown) Hoey do medics just not revive ppl?
06/11/2017 22:13 (Unknown) Hoey erm
06/11/2017 22:13 (Unknown) Hoey ah
06/11/2017 22:13 (Unknown) Hoey i se
06/11/2017 22:13 (Unknown) Hoey whys it say police nearby whats the point
That last statement made in side chat was in reference to the fact that while down it states something the the effect of Nearest Police: 500m. Now you claimed there was NHS at your body and asked the ARAC guy to call the NHS, which he had already done. That message only appears however when there are no NHS online. So that calls into question that part of your story.
I'd also been keen to find out which of your mates was the perpetrator of this:

our mate said fuck it lets just respawn airport and run back to our car so we don't have to drive from agios again.
Also this following statement infers that you were aware of the NLR rule prior to breaking it and you expected us, to what exactly, not enforce the rules?

I've been trying my best to follow the rules but have had one minor slip up and now i know that things like NLR are taking very seriously it wont happen again.
If you had been trying to follow the rules, you'd have respawned outside of your area of NLR, frankly you respawning at the airport to get to from agios faster is almost laughable when you consider that Athira is well out of your 1km NLR. It also has a garage and a car shop, so that begs the question that realistically all that happened was the result of saving some cash on the ground and the weapon you had on you when you died. Was it really worth it?

We knew about the rule but we broke it because we didn't think it would effect anyone's RP and because we didn't want to go the whole way back to agios, which is still not ok. I'm not trying to say we were in the right because we weren't, we all know we broke a rule and we shouldn't have but a perm ban over us wanting to run back to get our car and continue our drive to rebel is so unnecessary in my opinion and i know admins need to stop people breaking rules but giving out perm bans over something as small as this is unreal and to answer your question no it wasn't worth it. @CC Aiden

Frankly we don't deal in temporary bans, for someone that has read the rules, you should be aware of this

We believe that if you are banned, you should have to explain your side of the story, rather than wait a few hours for the ban to expire.
On this occasion you've explained to a satisfactory standard what's gone on and I'm hopeful that you won't do anything like this in future.

Unbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back