What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Branec - 27/04/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Branec

In-game Name
Branec

Steam ID
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198157658977/

The date of your ban.
26/04/19

Member of the team that banned you.
i dont get a message on website i forget his name

Reason given for your ban.
run over 3x times dead guy with vehicle at athira

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
iv been banned for run over with vehicle one guy because he shoot me before with out reason and i breaking rules because he break rules too ,shoot my vehicle in athira without warning in no red zone when we go to general store ,before i say that i breaking rp with no remeber the situations when i respawn ok my bad i no read rules before my bad ,the last one what im think i breaking rule accidently when i spawn at pyrgos and forget buy visitor pas and pilce oficer tell me im a imigrant what im doing in kavala ,one time i start shooting near of green zone on one guy when he kidnaped my budy and place him to boat restrained ,eject from the bout when this boat moving and let him i think thats a braking rp anh when he reestrained him he cannot let him move somewhere in the midle of the ocean i know his name he more times doing this with peple i play long on server and i dont want be banned his name is DREX FROM THE PLEBS gang ,

Why should we unban you ?
because i more times help people on island ,help police with work spoting on bad guys restraned them and send message on dispatch and they tell me im a good guy and i got more experience im doing in my real life real sodlier of slovak armed forces i want the be in police but i cannot join when i break rule before ,my bad i dont read rules before but today i readed all and i understand sry for that i never do again i got more friend on this island more then 30 people play with me and im their leader again sorry for that i read that and if u give me last chance i very thx

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

i have read and understand unban appeal process 

yes

Branec said:
i fully read rules 

yes

i understand there is no timeframe for my appeal

yes

i need to use google translate sry 

Please find the rule you broke and quote it to us, then explain the rule in your own words and then explain why we have that rule in place

The appeal has been Timed out, We are unable to keep ban appeals open indefinitely, You may reopen a new appeal but don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back