What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - BrentK - 09/16/2017 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Firstly I would like to say I am truly sorry for my actions. Over these few months it has become clear to me that this roleplay community will not tolerate any sort of rule breaking in any form, I have come to respect this aspect of the community because it facilitates high quality gameplay and roleplay, this quality of gameplay is what draws people to the server. To the individuals that I affected, If I could take it back I would do so. All I can do now is apologize and assure the staff team and everyone else that I have learned from my actions and that it will never happen again. With regards to why you should let me back, I have spent countless hours reading through unban appeals, reports and the rules to make sure I am fully capable of following them down to the letter. By following these rules I will be an upstanding example of what this community demands. Lastly I am very grateful to the staff members that have handled my appeal for being so thorough, their attention to detail drives me to be meticulous in my adherence to the rules. I hope the staff are able to forgive me so I can show them a an individual can change their ways and become a valued member of the community.

We appreciate the in-depth response.

As @JohnJoeegan says you've been banned a number of times recently, reported and in general been a bit of a nuisance.

We're going to take a risk and give you another go but you must know this is a final chance. If you are banned again in the foreseeable future it will be a Perm ban with a 6 month minimum term. 

Please don't betray our trust and be very VERY careful.

Unbanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back