What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - buffting - 21/02/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

buffting

In-game Name
Barry Craig

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
11/02/18

Member of the team that banned you.
DELETER

Reason given for your ban.
"Stealing in gz / stealing ambulance"

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned because I stole an ambulance in green zone.

Why should we unban you ?
I believe that you should unban me as it was a long time ago, at the time of my ban, I hadn't fully read the rules which in turn led me to be banned. I have now read all the rules including Rule (6.1.4) which is the rule I was originally banned for breaking, and I am ready to transition into the roleplay experience. Additionally, I now know the full consequences of breaking any rules and will reform my behavior so I can become a regular member of the roleplay community.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

We don't unban people simply because of the passage of time: you could have appealed at any time, and it was your choice to wait this long.

I want you to explain to me why you thought it was ok to steal an ambulance, especially one in such a clearly defined area on the map as the green zone.

We don't unban people simply because of the passage of time: you could have appealed at any time, and it was your choice to wait this long.

I want you to explain to me why you thought it was ok to steal an ambulance, especially one in such a clearly defined area on the map as the green zone.
As I said in my appeal, I hadn't thoroughly read the rules and I thought carjacking (stealing a vehicle) was allowed, no matter what vehicle, but I have no excuse for why I thought it was acceptable to steal a vehicle inside a green zone, which is supposed to be a safe place for people. I realize now that stealing an ambulance interferes with a player's roleplay experience and can deter them from wanting to play the server as they feel unsafe with the role they wish to play. I realize that my actions will have consequences and I will steer clear of any rule-breaking activities.

Since you broke 2 rules find them and quote it to us, then explain the rule in your own words and then explain why we have that rule in place

(2.12) NHS Medics -The NHS are here to help and revive people and have less than 10 slots on the 130 slot server. It is a bannable offence to kill a medic, take their vehicle, take them hostage or rob them. In the Redzone medics may be killed however all other rules regarding medics apply.

This rule is in place as the NHS has a job to do on the server, which is reviving the injured. This rule is also in place for the people who want to have the full roleplay experience as an NHS employee and don't want that experience to be interrupted. Without this rule, medics would have to worry about whether they are safe or not at all times, just like all other players, which could lead to them not doing their job properly and could also lead players to stay away from playing in the NHS role as it could be seen as too difficult to manage.

(6.1.4) You must not lockpick or steal a vehicle from the green zone.

This rule is in place as the green zone is a safe area for people to not worry about any hostility happening towards themselves. The green zone is a safe haven for players who want to relax without worry. If this rule was not in place, the green zone wouldn't be classed as a safe zone, leading to players having nowhere to be free of any worries of robbery or possibly kidnapping.

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Now properly unbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back