What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Bugmaniac71 - 02/28/2017 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bugmaniac71

In-game Name
Bug

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
02/28/2017

Member of the team that banned you.

Reason given for your ban.
You were kicked off the game. (BattlEye: Admin Kick (Poor RP & Killing in GZ By on 28/02/2017))

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
Honestly, i don't know i was robbing some people a good 100m away from GZ and they didn't comply so i shot them ended up to get 5 kills, through this process i had broken no rules and my RP was fine.

Why should we unban you ?
I think you should unban me because i think that personally i should get a second chance as i am fairly new to the server and have been playing for only the last 3 weeks, i also think i should be unbanned because i dont think the ban was fair as on the map it says i wasn't in the green-zone but apparently i still was according to the ban. As im new im not 100% at grips with all of the rules but i know now that what i did was wrong. i would be so great-full if someone was to lift the ban as i have learnt my lesson.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Please provide the proper steam ID 64 format (starts with 7)

Last edited by a moderator:
You can rob people near the greenzone all you wish, so long as you don't rob in it.

You can kill people near the greenzone all you wish, so long as you don't kill in it.

The issue is not with that, it is the fact that you provided low quality roleplay before executing players that COMPLIED with your orders.Do you think that's high quality roleplay? Personally, I don't. You then proceeded to shoot a cop that was IN the greenzone.

You showed disregard for our rules. Had you read them before playing (you'd been here 3 weeks...)

You can rob people near the greenzone all you wish, so long as you don't rob in it.

You can kill people near the greenzone all you wish, so long as you don't kill in it.

The issue is not with that, it is the fact that you provided low quality roleplay before executing players that COMPLIED with your orders.Do you think that's high quality roleplay? Personally, I don't. You then proceeded to shoot a cop that was IN the greenzone.

You showed disregard for our rules. Had you read them before playing (you'd been here 3 weeks...)
I did read the rules but didnt realise there was alot more than there was as my internet was abit on and off the day i joined this community, i see what i have done wrong and have learnt not to do this again, through the time i have been banned i have read the rules and have realised what i had done wrong and how i have broken the rules to the server. just to say i dont remember killing a cop in GZ or if it was crossfire i dont know but yes i have learnt from these mistakes and it WONT happen again.

Right, you will be granted another chance. Don't let me see you here again anytime soon.

Unbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back