What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - C R A Z Y - 08/11/18 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

C R A Z Y

In-game Name
Mr. Bean

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
13/09/18

Member of the team that banned you.
CST. Meeloo

Reason given for your ban.
Lied about age

The Server you initially were banned on.
Teamspeak

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I lied about my age, since i tryet to be a cop or medic, which you guys found out

Why should we unban you ?
Im really sad about i lied about my age, i love to play on RPUK and i want to play on the map again, i would like to show i can follow the rules, and not lie about my age, i wanna show i can be a good roleplayer, which follow the server rules, and i wanna show that i can do this whitout getting banned again. I do what you guys want me to do, so i can get unbanned. I wanna do everything for it. I wanna play on the server whit my friends again, and i miss that, again im really sorry for what i did and i wont do it again

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Why would you try to lie about your age? Did you really think that you'd get away with saying that you are 24, when really you are much much younger than this? Did you not think you'd eventually get caught up? 

How can we trust that you are telling the truth about following the rules, when we already can see that you cannot be real about such a simple thing as your age?

Why would you try to lie about your age? Did you really think that you'd get away with saying that you are 24, when really you are much much younger than this? Did you not think you'd eventually get caught up? 

How can we trust that you are telling the truth about following the rules, when we already can see that you cannot be real about such a simple thing as your age?
Well in the fact it has been a hell to me that i not could play on the server, i miss my friends in there and the roleplay. I just think that i was desperate to get a better job in there, but now i see what roleplay actualy are, i see what the idea behind the server is, and god i miss it. I know i fucked up, and i think you guys dont even care about what i typed here, but i wanna show you guys that i actualy can do this. And i wanna show that i know i fucked up and i dont wanna do it again, i know why you guys have set boarders for what age you need to be, before you can be an medic or cop, since i readet, that its becuarse from you are 16 and over that age, you begins to take the game, and the roleplay more seriesly, you works more like an adult (im not English so this is not typed perfect)

I hope you guys understand what i mean 

Have a look around the forums, see if you can figure out why we have such a strict rule on this.

Please explain to use why we have this rule.

Have a look around the forums, see if you can figure out why we have such a strict rule on this.

Please explain to use why we have this rule.

1.9) Providing a false age when applying to join a whitelisted faction in order to circumvent the age limits is punishable by a ban

I lied in the police and medic application to change the way I wanted to roleplay I didn't think the staff would notice but they did this rule shouldn't be broken because its dishonest to lie to people and I wanted to be police and experience the life of police by lying in the application i appreciate the staff steam took this into action because I would have looked bad and could have gone worse this is a serious roleplaying community and the 1.9 rule is important to all players.  

Rule Broken

1.9) Providing a false age when applying to join a whitelisted faction in order to circumvent the age limits is punishable by a ban

I  think this is answer enough...

My answer to this is, that lying about my age isn't the real way to roleplay, and I think the roleplay would be much better if people didn't lie, I learned from this, and I won't do it again... And I promise for that 

Last edited by a moderator:
Your last appeal was denied due to somewhat lack of effort. Some improvements but this will not go without  consequences.
Lying does not get you anywhere.

You will be blacklisted from any whitelisted faction for TWO YEARS  starting from the date of your ban (13/09/18).

UNBANNED

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back