What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - C R A Z Y - 12/09/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

C R A Z Y

In-game Name
Mr. Bean

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
11/09/18

Member of the team that banned you.
CST. Meeloo

Reason given for your ban.
I send a request for being a medic on account called Mr. Bean, Since i before played on a name witch was rlund i send a request for being a medic before. In my first request in the hoolidays i thougt i needed to be 24 to be an medic, and the same to be a cop. So i sended request to tell that i was 24, but after i found out you needed to be 16. And since im 16 i sended a new request telling that i was 16 to both medic and cops. Between that 2 requestes my little brother got my old account "rlund" and played on it while i was on hooliday. He is 14 and send a request to medic and cops telling that he was 14. I told it to Mr. Meeloo but he didnt belived i got a brother, so i said yes to i lied about i was 24. But i still say it was my 14 years old brother there saied he was 14. He didnt thougt on i got a brother becuarse i was unsure in my english, and i also told him im from a non english speaking country but again. He didnt belived me

The Server you initially were banned on.
Teamspeak

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
Lied about my age in the hoolidays, but only 1 time

Why should we unban you ?
Becuarse i sayed yes to i lied 1 time before but i havent done that since

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Although your appeal has been Denied, please give the rules a thorough read here.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back