What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - C R A Z Y - 20/09/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

C R A Z Y

In-game Name
Mr Bean

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
13/09/18

Member of the team that banned you.
CTS. Meeloo

Reason given for your ban.
Lied about age

The Server you initially were banned on.
Teamspeak

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I lied about my age before. Where i typed that i was 24 and 14. So since im 16 i lied about it and got banned..

Why should we unban you ?
I can confirm that i lied about my age. I learned not to do it again. And i will not do it again.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

So you decided to lie about your age to try to circumvent our age rules. My real question to you is why have you put nearly to no effort into this? 1 sentence per line, you put more effort into trying to lie than you have your ban appeal.

So you decided to lie about your age to try to circumvent our age rules. My real question to you is why have you put nearly to no effort into this? 1 sentence per line, you put more effort into trying to lie than you have your ban appeal.
I tryet to answer on the Best way i way i could. Since im not from an english speaking country im scared to fuck it more up than i already did 

So writing less is better than even attempting to show that you are willing to put the effort in? How about you show us we should bother even entertaining this any further by going over the questions again and answering them with effort this time. Including answering some additional questions, why did you think it was a good idea to lie to us about your age? Do you know why we have the rule in place? 

Last edited by a moderator:
So writing less is better than even attempting to show that you are willing to put the effort in? How about you show us we should bother even entertaining this any further by going over the questions again and answering them with effort this time. Including answering some additional questions, why did you think it was a good idea to lie to us about your age? Do you know why we have the rule in place? 
Well.. The reason since i not typed that much is becuarse im really unsure in my english.. And im scared to fuck it more up than i already did. But i can try. The reason since i lied about my age is becuarse i first thougt you needed to be 24 for searching into police and medic.. Then somebody told me that you needed to be 14. So i thougt if i typed i was 14 i would have a bigger chance to get in but i didn't. So when my friend there is a medic told me you needed to be 16 i sent a new becuarse im 16. So i thougt i would get in this time. But then i got banned. So why you should unban me would be becuarse i learned not to lie again. Since im pretty happy to play on the server 

So you were happy to break a rule, knowing full well you were lying. this concerns me, because it shows you are happy to disregard one of our rules.

Had this been something like "Swearing at someone outside of roleplay" in game, where you forgot at the time and it was a lapse of judgement in the heat of the moment that would be easier to overlook, but you, knowing you were not the right age, lied to us... how can we trust you to follow any of our other rules? this is your chance to answer that concern now.

So you were happy to break a rule, knowing full well you were lying. this concerns me, because it shows you are happy to disregard one of our rules.

Had this been something like "Swearing at someone outside of roleplay" in game, where you forgot at the time and it was a lapse of judgement in the heat of the moment that would be easier to overlook, but you, knowing you were not the right age, lied to us... how can we trust you to follow any of our other rules? this is your chance to answer that concern now.
Im sick of boring while i cant play on the server, and no i wasnt happy to break the rule. I was happy when i found out my real age was the age i needed, and i love to play on rpuk since its a great server 

if you lie about a simple thing like age to join police or medics. 
Then i dont know what you are capable of when it comes to real matters. 
Is this lying something you do alot ? 

We are not looking for a robot to print back the 1's and 0's otherwise known as "Yes" and "No", we are looking for reasons on why you believe you should be let back in alongside looking for evidence of someone that has actually learned their lesson. So, no more short answers from here on or we will just end up seeing it as you are not interested in showing us the above.

So, answer Jefke's question/statement again this time with more effort.

Then answer this, how can we trust you when you say you've read the rules this time and won't break them considering your warnings and the fact that in two of them it is specifically stated that you were kicked/gotten to leave the server to read the rules. There seems to be a lack of rule reading from you when given the chance so there is no excuse for the attempt to bypass the age restriction.

We are not looking for a robot to print back the 1's and 0's otherwise known as "Yes" and "No", we are looking for reasons on why you believe you should be let back in alongside looking for evidence of someone that has actually learned their lesson. So, no more short answers from here on or we will just end up seeing it as you are not interested in showing us the above.

So, answer Jefke's question/statement again this time with more effort.

Then answer this, how can we trust you when you say you've read the rules this time and won't break them considering your warnings and the fact that in two of them it is specifically stated that you were kicked/gotten to leave the server to read the rules. There seems to be a lack of rule reading from you when given the chance so there is no excuse for the attempt to bypass the age restriction.
Well again i told why i did it, and i cant really answer better if i type becuarse as told im scared to fuck this convensation up. So i have read the rules again, i told why i lied, i saied no to if i lie a lot and now i cant answer better then typing. So if you want to talk more about it im happy to go to teamspeak and talk more about it, and then you can hear that i try to answer the best way i can, and im serious while i speak.

Ok we get that you lied and you tell us it wont happen again, but we need to be sure of this.

Go to the rules page and find the rule you broke and then go pnto the forums and see if you can find the reasons (there are many) that staff and management have given for why there is a whitelisting age rule, them paste them all here

Ok we get that you lied and you tell us it wont happen again, but we need to be sure of this.

Go to the rules page and find the rule you broke and then go pnto the forums and see if you can find the reasons (there are many) that staff and management have given for why there is a whitelisting age rule, them paste them all here
[SIZE=medium](1.9) Providing a false age when applying to join a whitelisted faction in order to circumvent the age limits is punishable by a ban.[/SIZE]
I could not find the reasons on the forums since i dont know where i shall look for why there is age whitlisting, and i then found it pretty hard to understand where i shall look.

My only thougt why you got a age for whitelisting, is becuarse you think people there is older would think more about what they say and do, before they do it

Last edited by a moderator:
There is alittle searchbar in the top right corner where you search different terms.
Do that, havea  look and look at staff/management resposnes to why we have a set age for this.

I suggest you dod this and put  effort into it. If not there will be no point continuing.

There is alittle searchbar in the top right corner where you search different terms.
Do that, havea  look and look at staff/management resposnes to why we have a set age for this.

I suggest you dod this and put  effort into it. If not there will be no point continuing.
Well im sorry to say it, but i need a person to guide me trought how i do it, since im pretty confused right now 

I have enough going back and forth. 
This time i dont feel confident letting you back on the server. 
My advice is that you actually look why put a age restriction on whitelisted factions. 
Come back when you are prepared to defend your case here. Because now all you did what doing the minimum in the hopes getting unbanned. 
show us effort of you willing to learn from this. 

DENIED 03/10/2018
Locked and Moved

Although your appeal has been Denied, please give the rules a thorough read here.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back