What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - c4mmm - 30/05/18 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

c4mmm

In-game Name
cam

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
03/03/18

Member of the team that banned you.
Long Beard

Reason given for your ban.
I was banned for vdm when i collided with another guy when we were pulling out from the airport at the same time, my intentions were not to VDM but unfortunately we made some contact and i was banned.

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned for VDM, from the admins point of view i vdmed another guy, which i totally agree with and believe the ban was justified but from my point of view it was just a accident, im not sure if i was lagging or what but as a long standing member of this community my intentions were never to break any rules and im sorry if it looked this way in that incident.

Why should we unban you ?
After my last appeal got denied after logging into the server with a silly name that really didnt help my chances at all, i have taken a few months away to reflect on my actions, as i have been a member of this community for a long time now, i didnt want something as silly as this to get in the way of me being able to play this server and enjoy it, i have took the time to realise that i need to stop doing these things as they just get me into to trouble, and im just here to have fun and play the server i dont want to interrupt the community by childish behaviour, because it makes my time here end and the time for others not as enjoyable.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
I will continue on from your previous Unban.

You have taken some time away from RPUK what have you been up to? and what has made you decided to come back to us again?

I will continue on from your previous Unban.

You have taken some time away from RPUK what have you been up to? and what has made you decided to come back to us again?
cheers for the reply alfred. not been doing much gaming wise just playing fortnite and fifa with my mates. The time i have spent away from rpuk i have been focusing on my exams which are now finished. I have decided to come back as i still have mates here that i'd like to just chill out and play with.

When you were banned you were still a part of the Police. Are you planning on rejoining the Police or are you going to be coming back and playing Rebel? please explain why as well.

When you were banned you were still a part of the Police. Are you planning on rejoining the Police or are you going to be coming back and playing Rebel? please explain why as well.
Im pretty sure im blacklisted from the police at the moment, my intentions were to come back and try out rebel as i havent been a rebel in a long time and also play with my mates who are rebels. I enjoyed my time in the police before and think i will probably attempt to get unblacklisted in the future if granted an unban.

Why do we have a rule such as VDM in the community ?

What are you going to do different to stay away from the childish behaviour as you put it ?

Why do we have a rule such as VDM in the community ?

What are you going to do different to stay away from the childish behaviour as you put it ?
The VDM rule is in place to stop people intentionally running people over and making vehicle contact to ruin other players experience on the server, in my case i wasnt trying to do this. If i am unbanned i am just going to try my best to have fun and chill on the server and also not be involved in any drama or bad situations. When on the server i will try to make other peoples playing time as much as enjoyable as my own throught high quality roleplay.

Last edited by a moderator:
@c4mmm , this will be your last chance, and do not waste it.  We have spent quite some time on you, and i think quite frankly its enough. 

We will not see you get banned or warned again. 
Enjoy the roleplay and contribute to it. Do not mess this up.

UNBANNED last chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back