What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - CainJones1001 - 06/07/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

CainJones1001

In-game Name
Curtis Jackson

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
06/07/19

Member of the team that banned you.
DELETER

Reason given for your ban.
NLR ( Rule 5.3)

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned because i got shot by a cop then died but then i re spawned at kavala then got banned for nlr .

Why should we unban you ?
this is my 1st ban also i when i re spawned at kavala there was no idication that i would be with in 1000 meters also it states ( Your character cannot return within 1000m of the location of death or be involved in the same combat situation until the 15 minute NLR timer has expired. ) I find this a bit unfair since i spawned into kavala and it counted as nlr but like i said i wasnt sure that it would be with in 1000 meters of my death. I am very sorry that i broke this rule and i will be extra carefull next time when i die to make sure i dont spawn in the same/near the area ( I also want to be unbaned since this is the only altis life server that has good people that roleplay on it and take it seriously.)

P.S ( ALSO WHEN I GOT BANNED MY NAME IN GAME WAS Cain Jones but when i spoke to the admin he said it was Curtis jackson so i belive Curtis jackson is the right name )

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

We have a discussion and determine what is to be done. 
On this, very rare occasion I will not lock your appeal however in future be sure to abide by the unban appeal guidelines listed when you posted your appeal. Which includes, not bumping your appeal. 

If you weren't sure, you shouldn't have done it. 

As for what happened, I'm very interested as to why you suddenly "lost connection" when you were restrained and teleported to a member of staff. Could you provide an explanation for that? 

im sorry but what do you mean why  i was restrained and teleported to a member i was never restrained? I was dead and respawned 

Last edited by a moderator:
In the ban notes it says that you lost connection to the server the minute that an admin teleported you away. Did you switch off your internet connection/pull the plug? 

Do you know the number of times we hear this sort of excuse?

Also our ban notes say you broke another rule just before breaking NLR, care to comment on this?

On your player notes in our system, you were also guilty of breaking another rule just before breaking NLR.

If you have a working knowledge of our rules, you will be able to find this rule and explain to us why you broke it.

telling me would be good i think we are taking this to far for a simple NLR rule that got broke because i spawned back in at the main city 

i think we are taking this to far for a simple NLR rule
as this was such a simple rule, How come you are now here to appeal this rulebreak? 
Or did you just ignored the fact this rule excist and thought you could get away with it? 
Also why do you think it is justified to knock a person out withou saying anything? 

me and my friends was robbing a gas station and the cops where sneaking around so i sneaked and knocked the cop out so he couldnt move in on my friend then i heard i wasnt allowed to do that so i ran of with out harming the cop also im here to appeal for so i can get unbanned 

I don't think you're taking this process seriously. 
I don't think you've taken our servers rules seriously. 
Finally, 
I do think that you should go away and have a good read through our rules. 

If you decide after you've read and understood what those rules are for and what they mean that you would like to play here, then you can post another unban. 

Although your appeal has been Denied, please give the rules a thorough read here.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back