What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - calazor - 04/30/2016 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

calazor

In-game Name
cal

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
04/26/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
nathan

Reason given for your ban.
grabbed a parachute and jumped out

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I think I got banned because I put on a parachute while restrained and then further on jumped out of the helicopter

Why should we unban you ?
I feel like you should unban me because I was roleplaying with the policemen in the helicopter and told them that they were flying to low and I was feeling sick they proceeded to say that the policemen is a very good driver and that they would stay low, so as we were so low I lent out the side of the helicopter and pretended to be sick but fell out (using the eject button because the cop hadn't locked the vehicle), I realise that I could not put the parachute on and should not have done that and I am sincerely sorry for that and it will not happen again! on the other hand I feel like the button for eject should not have been there if the policeman would have locked the vehicle this would not have happened. I know I should not have clicked the eject button now but in the moment I felt like we could roleplay it out and as the button was there I tried it. in an overall conclusion I feel like this should be looked at the fact that u can still eject when restrained and for a new player like myself it was a button I didn't think would get me into this position I am in now. I am very very sorry and feel its a bit harsh but I have been loving the altis life lately had a lot of good moments on it and this is not one of them, I can assure that I will not do it again although I think it should be looked at by the developers to change the restrained options to you cant get out of any vehicle if restrained! hope you understand look forward to seeing a response, many thanks cal

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Nathan

Restrained in helicopter, grabbed a parachute and jumped out

2016-04-30 17:49:48

This is your ban reason...

...I have also just denied your friend who was being very rude to Member Support staff - I have also heard that you was being rude, also... however, you did calm down after a while?

Explain....

that is my ban reason yes, however i realise that i should not have jumped out and i am sorry for that but at the time i didnt think it was against the rules as i did roleplay to get out of the heli but i do realise that i wouldnt be able to get a parachute and i will not do it again!

also with the ts situation the whole thing was getting out of hand and we were all a bit angry about what had happened but your support member of staff told everyone to calm down so we did, (with my friend that carried on being loud was because his mic sucks and was too close to his mouth), we are very sorry and have told him to get a new mic and put it further away from his mouth, we are all sincerely sorry and would really appreciate the un ban :) many thanks cal 

If you are handcuffed, how can you possibly put on a parachute?

This works the same way for cars too, if you are handcuffed, how can you open a vehicle door and exit it, etc...

???????

i realise now that i should not have put the parachute on and it wont happen again, also the heli has open sides and i was right near the window so i could easily fall out. we did roleplay with them so we could fall out of the heli.  

But you put on a parachute! Are you now aware that this isn't allowed?

yes i am now aware that this is allowed and i was stupid to think that it would be possible to put on in a real life situation

Are you now ready to follow the rules going forward?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back