What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - callu - 07/10/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

callu

In-game Name
callu

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
19/08/18

Member of the team that banned you.
Ruthless

Reason given for your ban.
6.1.1 6.1.2 3.2 3.1 3.7

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

so when i am in kavala allot of people used to threaten me, this one time i was in kavala group of 3 tried to take me haustage so that's why i don't usually haulster my gun in Kavala so people think to themelfs oh we should'nt F**K with him.

This rule is here so people don't fell threatend.

so the trying to kill someone in green zone one is caused by this one time 2 groups where fighting in kavala at the garages so i ended up getting involved because 1 guy tried killing me.

This rule is here so the green zones are peacful.

i don't remember bating unless weighting at drug dealer for someone to rob is classed as bating.

This rule is here so there is no baiting and it also counts as breaking RP.

So braking RP, i got Arma 3 about 3 weeks ago or something and i was looking through servers to join so i saw Altis Life Uk and i said to myself oh ill join that and try out RP because the only RP i have tried is on a game called Rust but the RP on Rust is nothing like RP on Arma. so i joined the server and i was saying things like when is the server going to restart or i am new to the server stuff like that and i was learning along the way what not to say so i learned all the things now not to say.

This rule is here so the server stays realistic.

i don't know how to use notes.

I still don't know about the OOC bit sorry.

Why should we unban you ?
i think i should be unbanned because im telling the truth and i thing you guys could trust me

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

it seems you dont like to follow the rules very close. 

this is 2 reports on your name. look at these and you will understand better why you got banned. 
after you looked into these. I want you to quote the rules you broke. 

I just want to say something about the first one why we took him to the kavala garages. so we took him there because when i was near the drug dealer with my 2 other friends a guy shows up and desides to kill us for no reason then the police officer shows up and arrests the guy. so then a medic helps us and the police officer takes me away somewhere and gives me a 10k fine and i dont know why. so that why we took that police officer to the garages in kavala.

Go on the rulespage, and QUOTE the rules you broke. And when we say quote, the whole rule.

@callu please respond or this dispute will timeout.

(2.2)    Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. Count downs are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering shooting.) is considered RDM. (Punishment is a ban).

(3.7)      Baiting - Baiting for the sake of a gunfight is not roleplay. Punishment is a ban. Examples: Flying over someone with a chopper waiting for warning shots to instantly shoot them back, robbing a service station with the intent of a gunfight, etc.

(6.1.1)    You must not attempt to kill anyone in a green zone.

Thats not all the rules you were banned for? Lets give this another shot, shall we?

(2.2)    Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. Count downs are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering shooting.) is considered RDM. (Punishment is a ban).

(3.7)      Baiting - Baiting for the sake of a gunfight is not roleplay. Punishment is a ban. Examples: Flying over someone with a chopper waiting for warning shots to instantly shoot them back, robbing a service station with the intent of a gunfight, etc.

(6.1.1)    You must not attempt to kill anyone in a green zone.

(3.1)     You must remain in character at all times, unless a uniformed Admin authorises you to speak out of character. Roleplay everything.

Ghosting conversations

(7.1.3 )    Killing someone must be carried out with high quality roleplay, “put your hands up or I will shoot” etc is considered low quality RP and may lead to a ban for RDM/Fail RP. Executing another player must also be carried out with high quality roleplay, the only exception to this rule is if both you and the victim are engaged in a gunfight together.

What have you learned from this situation, And How can we trust you after breaking all these rules? 

I have learned that if and when i break Rules i will not get away with it and when i break Rules it just wastes your and the people that are involved time. I think you will be able to trust me because i have learned from my mistakes and i know i have been wasting peoples time and i don't like wasting peoples time so i'm so sorry about all the things that i have done in the past and hopefully we can all just put it behind us and start fresh.

Do you understand the rules you broke? 
next time if you are unsure about a rule what will you do? 

i understand all the rules that i broke. if i am unsure about a rule i will be sure to ask a friend or ill visit the website and read over the rules

Well im planing on going to earn money and meet all the other people that i met before i got banned and i will probably try and help people out

Personally I'm not overly confident that you're going to stick to the rules given how many you broke, and I think your excuses for those rule breaks are rather week.

Based on that, I will unban you, but if you pick up another ban within 2 months of actively playing, it will be a permanent ban. 

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back