What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - CallumSaunderson12 - 05/31/2017 (Unbanned 16/06/2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CallumSaunderson12

In-game Name
Callum Supreme

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
05/31/2017

Member of the team that banned you.
Vaffla

Reason given for your ban.
Rdm/Low quality RP

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
In his point of view it looked like i was there for the gunfight. i heard when he was talking to me he said leave the area or you will be shot (i thought that was a threat) so i went around the corner pulled out my pistol and started to shoot i should of really just left straight away. But i was angry because i had a bad day i constantly got vdmed and rdmed i know thats not an excuse because thats my fault i should of really stopped playing then and there. i am really really sorry what happened i acted like this because i was angry. from now on im not gonna sure this will not happen again if i get a final chance. this was so stupid from my behalf i am well aware of the rules. i cant believe i would do such stupid thing. i am really sorry for what happend and the way i acted.

Why should we unban you ?
first of all i would like to say that i think this is the best server around i have been on this server around 1 year and abit and i have never had a Rdm/low quality rp against me. i have had 3000 hours on arma and i have played half of them on RPUK. Ive had good times and also bad times on this server like everyone does. I promise i would never do this again. sorry for your bad experience with me hopefully it will be better in the future. i will learn from my mistakes.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Quite alot of people use that as an excuse "they had a bad day" but the main thing I need to know is, what happens if you have another bad day? Are you going to be able to control yourself this time?

Quote the rule that you broke and explain it in your own words. 

You also want to explain why you are trying to connect under this name? 

06/03/2017 2:00 AM
Player 1.6-~Callum was kicked (Forum Report - By Vaffla on 31/05/2017) by an unknown admin

The 1.6 Callum thing was because me and my friend where on exile and decided to put our names as 1.6 Callum and 1.6 (his name) I didn't mean to connect to the server as the other one was locked and I accidentally clicked on the rpuk one your probably gonna think I'm talking complete rubish now but trust me I'm not. When I said I had a bad day all that was happening that day was me dieing over shitty little things like I said I should of stopped playing but I decided to keep playing as i wanted to play on the server.I can tell you honestly this will not happen in the future I will take a break then come back if needed if I am welcome back. (

(2.2) Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. Count downs are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering shooting.) is considered RDM. (Punishment is a ban).

This rule is not applicable in the red zone).

You can only kill them if you have a valid   
Initiation, and you need to try and engage into some quality roleplay.

Last edited by a moderator:
As I said I was playing exile under the name as it as we had a couple of friends playing with friends who had the tags 1.6 and there name I didn't mean anything by it as I said I didn't mean to connect to the server.

What happens if you have a "bad day" again? How are you going to control your emotions in-game?

I will take a break when i start to get angry. if you check the logs i was playing like 5-6 hours a day on that server and when you have alot of hobo in counters you start to get angry when they are trying to do some things trolling etc and i will try my best to ignore them. And im going to try my hardest to control my emotions. I have learned from my mistakes and if i let my emotions control me i know i have to take a break.  i am sure this will not happen again because i learned from my mistakes ,but if i ever feel like my emotions are taking the control i will know that I have to take a break because i don't want to be put in this situation again (getting banned).

Let's see if you will take this approach.

Unbanned

Don't make me regret this. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back