What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - CalSwagDistrict - 07/11/2017 (Denied, perm ban)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CalSwagDistrict

In-game Name
CalSwagDistrict

Steam ID

The date of your ban.

Member of the team that banned you.
Jefke

Reason given for your ban.
Money spawn

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
Initially I was banned for money spawning but I am against that. I'm saying the reason I got banned was because my friend who might've been a momey hacker transferred me a large portion of money at once. This made the admins very suspicious leading them to banning me and classifying me as a 'money hacker', truly I'm offended as I am not on that boundary of games. My friend might be the money hacker not me, however I was banned for it.

Why should we unban you ?
I was banned and classified as a 'money hacker', truly I'm offended as I am not on that boundary of games. I'm against cheats and enjoy playing legit especially somewhere like RPUK where I feel like I'm surrounded by a family of people. I would never money hack as I don't have the slightest knowledge of tech intelligence. I'd like to be unbanned as I have a lot of friends on this server especially some gangs I'm in. Next time I receive a high portion of money like that I'll straight away contact an admin and inform them so I don't get banned. I will never try and hide it again. All I want is to be back doing runs, shootouts..I tell you that if I am unbanned you will never hear my name again as I will not get myself into ANY form of trouble. You can count on me! I've been playing RPUK for 2 years now and joined many different factions, all enjoyable. I hereby declare that I would never do something like that after I am unbanned. RPUK isn't a server to me, it's like it's its own game! I have no clue what I would do without it in my spare time. I am a very good roleplayer meaning if I were to be unbann I will heavily be a advantage to the community of RPUK. Please give me a chance, if there's faith there's always going o be hope!

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back