What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Calum1003 - 21/10/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calum1003

In-game Name
Calum

Steam ID
STEAM_0:1:126422513

The date of your ban.

Member of the team that banned you.
Their name isn't on the list...?

Reason given for your ban.
I am not 100% sure... Apparently I was not role playing correctly?

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
For being a nonse

Why should we unban you ?
I have read the rules and I am sorry. I will roleplay correctly.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

start with giving us your steamid 64 
thats the number starting with 76 

Ah sorry man, I am new to this... I may have also accidentally submitted two appeals. Sorry for that. I'll get back to you with the ID now 

Here it is.. I think? 76561198213110755

So you got 2 warnings and a ban on your name. still you have no idea what rules we have in place. 

For being a nonse

I have read the rules and I am sorry. I will roleplay correctly.
is that al you have to say... if you are not showing any effort. Why would i even bother to read your appeal? 

yeah but thats not how it works. You make a appeal then the other one you make after gets hidden en denied. 
So we gor from this appeall. 
But i dont mind letting you take a fresh start. 

Lets redo these 2 questions. keep in mind the more detail the better. 

Thanks. So here goes... 

I believe I was banned for robbing someones house. When I was robbing the house, my team mates got killed and I ran away. When I ran away I got shot and injured. About 30 seconds later, a bunch of police showed up and told everyone to go away. This one kid starts running around asking for a gun, a handgun and he would offer 1 million in exchange for 30 seconds using this gun (To try and kill me) He managed to get a gun and then started aiming it at me. The police told him not to shoot me and told him now to multiple times but he did. (I was in a green zone at this time). I was killed so I decided to re-spawn. I assumed that because of what happened I was able to carry on like normal. The server restarted and about 10 minutes later I decided to go back to the house that I was breaking into, to try and do it again. When i was breaking in, the police came and I ran away. The owner of the house started shouting abuse and making threats. I ran away. I came back about 5 minutes later and the admin on duty was at the house. I crouched around the corner to see what was going on. The house owner started to run after me so I ran away. The admin then teleported me away and asked me "Did you read the rules?" I said yes, then he asked something like "When did the new life start?" or "When does a new life start" and I answered "At the start of the reset". The admin then banned me and told me to appeal online. I believe that there was a little miss communication on my part and I completely take responsibility for the mistake.

I have read all of the rules again now and I am sure that I know all of them. In future, if I am ever unsure of something, I will check with the admin or other players before hand to make sure that I am not doing anything wrong. 

by quoting i mean, Go to the rulespage and copy and paste the rule. 
then think about the rule and explain in your own words. what the rule means and why it is in place

[SIZE=medium](5.1) A new life starts, when: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Your character has been killed by a cop. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Your character has died in a RP situation. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Your character has been involved in an accident. [/SIZE]

Starting a new life is in place to stop players from repeatedly getting killed by the same player and disrupting the role play experience.  It is also in place to replicate IRL roleplay 

lets say you character died at kavala garage, Where will you respawn? 
also you got warned before your ban for RDM and Stealing from a GZ. 
Can   you quote me these 2 rules aswell. And explain why we have these in place? 

GZ being? 

If you’re talking about the house I broke into bordering the  zone then I’m sorry guys. I don’t want to be part of the server. The house that I stole from was owned by a gang and is in the GZ. That’s too OP... you can’t expect fair role play if I am to allow a gang to store millions of £ worth of gear in a gang house in GZ... that’s not fair. They die and respawn in the same area, run back to their house and kit up again before running back. That’s not fair...I’m not going to quote the rules because I’m on my phone and will lose what I’ve written so far is I jump to a new tab, but I have read them.The green zone is to allow players the freedom to role play without risking their stuff getting stolen or damaged. The RDM was something I didn’t realise at the start but RDM isnt allowed because it’s an too OP way of killing people, it’s not role play and is just autistic. 

A lack of effort in your original unban post, and now you wont quote the rules we ask you to, and you dont seem to understand this is YOUR chance to prove to us you can be trusted to follow the rules.

As it stands we are not satisfied with your responses so will be denying your appeal.

Have a week out to think if you actually want to be part of this community because from your effort and replies it seems you dont.

If you change your mind and do want to appeal, you will have to wait until 8/11/18, and then put in significantly more effort.

Although your appeal has been Denied, please give the rules a thorough read here.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back