What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Cameron Philips (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game Name
Cameron Philips

Steam ID

The date of your ban.

Member of the team that banned you.
Jamz

Reason given for your ban.
Combat Logging

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned because wheni crashed my helicopter I Alt-Tabbed and closed down arma rage quiting and this resulted in a ban (i know i did wrong)

Why should we unban you ?
Firstly, since my ban i believe it has been over 8 months. Over this time i have matured, read the rules and played on different roleplay servers learning how to role play properly and how to act in certain situations. I am deeply sorry for what i did wrong and i wish for a second chance so i can rejoin the community and role play with friends and strangers again. This has always been my favourite server for role playing and i have always loved it here, and when i got banned i was distraught due to the amount of time i have been on the server therefore i took a break from playing video games and no I am back and wish to rejoin the community.  I have also played alot of another popular server, and i learned how to properly rp on that server(rp on that server is worse than this) just thought id add this in so you know where i had rp experience from since i came back to arma

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Meant to add this into the appeal: I have also played alot of another popular server, and i learned how to properly rp on that server(rp on that server is worse than this) just thought id add this in so you know where i had rp experience from since i came back to arma

Since Jamz (the person who banned me) inst apart of staff on this server, does this mean i will never get unbanned because he cant like give his reasons and that?

edit: only asking cause I've noticed it's been the admins who banned the people dealing with their cases

Since Jamz (the person who banned me) inst apart of staff on this server, does this mean i will never get unbanned because he cant like give his reasons and that?

edit: only asking cause I've noticed it's been the admins who banned the people dealing with their cases
No

and no it's not like that at all.

Locked for 3 days due to bumping. Please keep in mind for future reference that you can edit your previous posts to avoid this happening.

• If you bump your appeal, it will be placed on hold for three days, and any further bumps will result in your dispute becoming denied

You're a persistent one aren't you...

Given that you have proven that you aren't capable of following simple forum rules. How can I trust you to follow the rules of the server if you were unbanned?

I could prove to you that I am able to come back into the community and you will be able to trust me by me being super strict with the rules, if i slip up even once i will admitt to it straight away and take full responsibility to what ever i may of done. I will always start recording constantly so that i can judge myself for my rp and see how i could of dealt with situations differently. For an example if someone asked me for a lift to the airport instead of keep driving i could stop, get out of my vehicle, and rp a conservation and help them with the situation eg taking to said airport. I truly wish for a final chance and i would love to come back to this community. thanks

I'm going to take a bit of a bet on you based on your word, don't let me down.

Unbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back