What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - CaptainScrumpy - 12/04/18 (unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainScrumpy

In-game Name
Scrumpy

Steam ID

The date of your ban.

Member of the team that banned you.
TikTak

Reason given for your ban.
Violating green zone rules:(6.1.4) (2.13)

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
For airlifting a police SUV out of the kavala green zone whilst the policeman was watching which is a very stupid thing to do

Why should we unban you ?
Over the last months, I have been playing on all kinds of servers, Roleplay, wasteland, KOTH. And something felt missing. it was a sense of community. I made most of my friends here some of them which I play with until this day to play a game of cs with. Some of them ask why I am not 'on' anymore and then I have to explain that I did a very stupid thing and got banned. So over the last months, I played on different Roleplay servers as stated before but none of them felt like RPUK it was chaos everywhere, unlike RPUK where stupid people like me get banned because airlifting a police SUV in a green zone with a helicopter isn't a very roleplay thing to do. So is this a good reason to unban me no. So for the people who will decide my fate. As a civilian, I could magically my police colleagues SUV with lollipops which I stole from my NHS day job (Don't tell CMO Norman). From big mistakes you can learn big time. I just really wanna be part of this awesome community again. So again to the people who will decide this might not be a good reason to unban me at all I hope you just understand that I had( (and if it may be)) have) the greatest time here with this community of only awesome people

(Captain) Scrumpy

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
As rule 2.13 states Please keep all aviation 300m above any greenzone excluding the airport (This is to make sure any roleplay is not disturbed).

And rule 6.1,4 

You must not lockpick or steal a vehicle from the green zone.  And I believe that that rule also applies to airlifting 

Why do we restrict aircraft in greenzones?

Why do we restrict aircraft in greenzones?
As helicopters are known to make a lot of noise it will only annoy people ruining roleplay for them. And it's not very realistic to let everybody land a helicopter in a place people live and work and if we let multiple people land in a greenzone otherwise than the airport accidents are bound to happen

One extra reply is excusable, 3 posts in total is not

Locked for three days for bumping. 

So why did you decide to bump your post? Do you think you're more important that anyone else?

So why did you decide to bump your post? Do you think you're more important that anyone else?
Oh definitely not  I am known to overexplain myself when i am not confident enough because I have PDD-NOS it was never my intention to bump this post I am very sorry (Edit: Broken sentence)

If you want to add more of an explantation to one of your replies / comments there is a lovely edit feature at the bottom of your previous post that looks like this

ca180fe89d1a2b849ce1d640e4c2e779.png

If you keep posting comment after comment on your appeal it will be classed as bumping even if its not your intention.

With that being said you realise now that stealing anything out of a greenzone is wrong. Using your helicopter to swipe a car with an officer in (or anyone in) to mess with them and be a general arse is also classed as trolling.

So why did you do it? Was it troll? please explain

If you want to add more of an explantation to one of your replies / comments there is a lovely edit feature at the bottom of your previous post that looks like this

ca180fe89d1a2b849ce1d640e4c2e779.png

If you keep posting comment after comment on your appeal it will be classed as bumping even if its not your intention.

With that being said you realise now that stealing anything out of a greenzone is wrong. Using your helicopter to swipe a car with an officer in (or anyone in) to mess with them and be a general arse is also classed as trolling.

So why did you do it? Was it troll? please explain

"With that being said you realise now that stealing anything out of a greenzone is wrong?" Yes, and I should've known better.Well I got off duty with my medic buddy and I saw this happen earlier today just outside of the green zone And we thought that it was pretty funny at the time So I was like "we should do that too have a quick laugh and then bring it back." "you distract him and ill lift it" But it wasn't taught out well.  The said car was in a Greenzone. The helicopter was near a green zone. but again I was not thinking clearly. so yes you could kinda classify it was a troll But not with the intention of ruining somebodies experience at all 

If it was not your intention to ruin someone else's experience what was your intention?

What outcomes did you expect from your "plan"?

If it was not your intention to ruin someone else's experience what was your intention?

What outcomes did you expect from your "plan"?
Just have a quick laugh and then i would buy him a pint afterwards (even if it's not allowed to drink as police officer on duty) But it was my fault for not thinking what the consequences would be  (i dont know how to spell that) 

Seems like you was just here to have a little troll. 

This isn't acceptable as it ruins the game for others. 

Don't let this happen again,

unbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back