What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Carlos Atlas - 11/11/18 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruce_Wayne

In-game Name
Bruce Wayne

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
11/11/18

Member of the team that banned you.
Stavik

Reason given for your ban.
Stealing from blue zone

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned for the following rule break:
(6.2.3) You must not lockpick or steal a vehicle from the blue zone. This rule does not apply to the police.

I was banned from stealing from a blue zone which is not allowed.

Why should we unban you ?

I think i should be un-banned as yes i did steal from a blue zone and as a long serving member of this community i should have known better and not done it. I was there awhile at NPAS roleplaying and talking to people and then the random idea came to mind "i could take that" and so i asked one of the owners of the heli if i could take it and he said yes, it was unlocked as well so i thought why not he has given me permission to take their helicopter. I hadn't been on the server for awhile and due to me roleplaying had a brief lapse of memory failure and forgot about the blue zone and not being allowed to take vehicles from said zone. Once the admin got a hold of me i did apologize and said i hadnt been on awhile and completely forgot about the blue zone rule but he wasnt really interested and just said i was taking the piss even though i wasn't, if i was taking the piss then i wouldn't of apologized or been civil when asked about why i did it. I realize what i did was wrong and have apologized for it right away and wont be making the same mistake again and when i dont play on the server for a little while ill make sure to go over the rules again to avoid any situation like this ever occurring again.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
At the time i was not happy with your attitude cause first thing i heard when i approached you was giggeling. Did not seem genuine.

Regardless of you being given the permission to take a helicopter, refrain from doing so. The Police at the time was not done with that situation 
and myself and others noticed that the helicopter was stolen. 
Now you know and stay away from silly things like this in the future.

UNBANNED

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back