What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Casiey - 03/01/2017 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Casiey

In-game Name
Casiey

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
03/01/2017

Member of the team that banned you.
Greg

Reason given for your ban.
NLR

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
i new about the NLR i died in athira but in the heat of the moment i respawn right next to the situation i died and didnt realise it was the same place it was dark and hard to recognise my surroundings then i remembered then i ran as far away as i could and didn't interact with anyone, ive read all the rules,it wont happen again it was a mistake and a accident.

Why should we unban you ?
it was a accident i forgot about everything in the heat of the moment and i enjoy life very much and have had alot of fun on the server i just forgot one rule for the fisrt time it would mean alot to get un banned so i can keep having fun with my friends,i didn't forget the rules and have read them many times but it was late at night and was a accident and will not happen again, thank you for reading my appeal

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you please demonstrate an understanding of the NLR by quoting it and explaining it in detail in your own words.

I believe that NLR (new life rule) is a rule that when you die unless you are killed unfairly by others breaking the rules such as RDM and VDM, when you die you have no memory of what happened before such as people you have met in game unless they are your friends/gang members, you cannot spawn or go 1000 metres within range of where you did die or go back to where you died for 15 minutes after your death.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back