What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Casiey - 04/23/2017 (Unbanned 02/05/2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Casiey

In-game Name
[TCK] Casiey

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
04/22/2017

Member of the team that banned you.
Aiden

Reason given for your ban.
Using an offensive word during a rp situation (1.2)

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I used a homophobic word, accidentally and i didn't think about what i said until i had already said it, i also didn't mean to offend anyone and i didnt say it in an abusive way it was just a bad word choice for the situation i was in, and i have apologised for my actions.

Why should we unban you ?
i have been a member of this community for about 3 months now, and it is by far one of the best communities i have come across and i am glad to be apart of it, I always try my best to roleplay in any situation and have had many good rp situations with other member of the community. In this situation where i was downed trying to help my friend i slipped up and used a inappropriate word *Faggot*, i didn't mean it in an offensive way it was a bad word choice for the situation, i wasn't contacted by anyone about what i said or i wouldve apologised there and then, I realise that what i said in fact did offend the people it was said to, i will make sure i double think everything i say in the future, and i will not say anything like this again.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

I used a homophobic word, accidentally
I seem to get this excuse quite a lot. How exactly does one "accidentally" use a word like "faggot"? I'm sure you mean to say that you didn't consider it to be offensive in spite of it being a discriminatory term?

Can you explain?

i didnt mean it in a bad way like i could've said other words, it wasn't said to offend anyone, but it did and i now totally understand that this is a decriminatory term and that i cant use words like this and will make sure in the future if i am unbanned not to use this word or others like this again.

Anything like this again and your gone. I hope you understand this, we do not take this sort of thing lightly.

Unbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back