What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Catchy-Scratchy - 06/09/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nothyper

In-game Name
Calvin Charles

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
06/09/18

Member of the team that banned you.
James_w12345

Reason given for your ban.
Teleporting

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned because I was teleporting... I am admitting to it, I was filling numerous trucks with diamonds then storing them in garage... then I logged of then back on again at the diamond processor, then I did the same but at the diamond dealer. I feel that this ban was needed as I shouldn't of been teleporting.

Why should we unban you ?
I feel that this ban was needed as I shouldn't of done it and I wish to be unbanned as I will definitely not be breaking any rules again, I love roleplay and I have gained quite a lot of experience with this server and I have a good quality of RP, I made a mistake by trying to get money by I guess exploiting and I am very sorry about it. I understand that this is a very strict roleplay server and these bans are never token lightly by admins and I am willing to accept the fact this ,may be denied as teleporting is not an ok thing on this server.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

CORRECT STEAMID - 76561198372060533

First, the SteamID that you submitted is not for the account you were banned on - what account is that?

Secondly, doing what you've done is indeed a very serious thing. Why did you do it? What was the reason for it? Did you really think you'd get away with that?

Third, find us the rule you broke and quote it, then explain it in your own words.

sorry about the steam id i must of got the wrong one, i Exploited because i wanted money, i felt like the only way to make the money i wanted to purchase for example  a helicopter i needed to make a lot of money fast so that is why i wanted to exploit, i was doubting myself before i did it as i loved playing but i took it a step to far, i am truly sorry and i have definitely learned  my lesson to why i shouldn't exploit as this is a role play server and a very serious one. the rule i broke is as follows...(2.11) "Teleportation, Once you have spawned in you are unable to re spawn unless you have been killed or are stuck in a position due to a bug (please take screenshots), For example you cannot re spawn to get to another location quicker - Punishment is a ban". this doesn't let you log out and back in to save time or exploit which is what i did, at the end of the rule is the part i broke, i honestly love playing and would love to be given a second chance and i know that they do not come often but i am very dedicated to this server.

and also i got that steam ID of a site that looks up steam IDs so idk why it was wrong

When your posting restriction for topic bumping has expired, explain why you thought you would bump your appeal 19 hours after replying to staff?

So you thought you would make money by teleporting your truck and exploiting, a permanent ban?

Was your quick money-making scheme worth getting banned for?

How many times and how much money did you make doing this?

i am really sorry i didn't try to bump it it wasn't my intention, i don't know how to edit comments so i couldn't finish off one of the questions so i wrote it in another comment i promise i wasn't trying to bump at all, i am a patient person. the second thing you said i don't get? is it a question?? my scheme certainly was not worth the time or the effort as it ruins the fun and makes the game boring for you and others, and i swear i only managed it once that night with my friend who is currently having problems getting into this website, i made about 3mil all together with my friend, as there where 3 trucks.

(2.11) Teleporting, Once you have spawned in you are unable to re spawn unless you have been killed or are stuck in a position due to a bug (please take screenshots), For example you cannot re spawn to get to another location quicker - Punishment is a ban. this is the rule i broke, it is in place to prevent people from ruining the game for the ones that want to take their time and make money properly. by having this rule everyone makes money at the same rate if they choose to do so without anyone to disturb them. i have done that by breaking the rule.

Would you also consider storing your trucks full of diamonds then getting them out at another place, Exploiting?

Teleporting is one thing. Teleporting to make easy money whilst others slog away doing it the hard way, with all the risks attributed to moving a truck full of valuable loot around the island, is another thing all together. It's abhorrent, and I'm tempted to deny this appeal on that basis.  I question what other 'shortcuts' you're prepared to make at the expense of others in order to gain an unfair advantage and make money.

I will unban you do to your clean record, however as we've no way to know how often you got away with this, your bank account will be wiped. We will however leave you with some pocket change for food and water.

You have a red flag against your name, and we will be watching.  Play fair or not at all.

Unbanned - Pending HMRC paperwork. 

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back