What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - CaveMan34 - 12/31/2016 (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaveMan34

In-game Name
[LFC] Oliver

Steam ID
STEAM_0:1:42681695

The date of your ban.
01/06/1994

Member of the team that banned you.
Busterguy

Reason given for your ban.
Duplication of Items

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
So basically, my boxes in my house glitched out (they like got stuck into each other- no idea how) so I decided to move house. I decided to move to my other house nearer to the RDM zone, a few kilometers away from my main house and in order for me to move my gear from one place to another, I needed a truck. Therefore, I got a small boxer truck to transport all my gear from my old house to the new one by manually loading and unloading it all from my inventory into the truck; whilst moving the gear over into the truck, I heard footsteps in my own house. I panicked so I quickly ran out into my truck and started driving to my new place. 10 seconds later, my truck stops and an admin teleports over to me saying that I was duping... I couldn't speak because it was late at night (IRL) and my girlfriend and that were sleeping. Moreover, I couldn't explain why he saw me take out an MX SW out of a box where there wasn't an MX SW . This was simply because the two boxes were glitched inside of each other and you had to move around to open the other one; which is the one which had the MX SW. I mean he also asked why I had 5 AK12's which was because I was stocking up on all of the gear/guns that were half price. 10 seconds later, he scraps my truck with all my gear and bans me.

I'm not having a go at the admin because he is simply doing his job but had he explained what was happening a bit more clearer other than "we saw you take out an MX SW out of a box with no MX" I would have been able to explain exactly what happened.

P.s I do have a mic ,I know it is a mic required server but I wasn't intending on staying on the server for long, I just wanted to transport all my gear over to my other house.

Why should we unban you ?
Because I didn't duplicate any items and I believe I have followed the rules (maybe excluding the one rule where I need a mic- but it was the one off)

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back