What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - cbjo - 13/12/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

cbjo

In-game Name
cbjo

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
12/12/18

Member of the team that banned you.
mryan19

Reason given for your ban.
1.9 Lying about age

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
Lying about my age to get into Police

Why should we unban you ?
Basically everything should make sense when i say this, I am 15 but pretended to be 16 because I really wanted to get in cops, The post i was talking about told me that I was only allowed to play RP servers at 16 years old. the reason why I left my age as 15 on other server was because there were some posts including my age i couldn't edit that's also why i didn't tell you I was 15 anyway because I thought you would ban me straight away.

This is to mryan19 he will understand what I am saying

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

So you get unbanned 3 days ago for 4 different rule breaks after appealing it.  You say you are confident with all the rules, how you've read them multiple times and are ready to follow them.  You state that you regret your actions and are ready to redeem yourself.

As soon as you get unbanned you instantly lie about your age, breaking another rule, and then post a half arsed appeal trying to justify it under the basis that you "really want to get in the cops".

Well, you shot your bolt here.  

Denied - Come back in 6 months as you clearly need some time away.

Although your appeal has been Denied, please give the rules a thorough read here.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back