What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Centurion - 12/28/2016 (unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scottyy

In-game Name
[CSAT] Centurion

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
12/28/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
CI Ruthless

Reason given for your ban.
Poor Initiation - He didn't hear me.

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
Me and my friends pulled up to the Weed Pro to rob some people, three of us and three of them so we decided to rob them. However, they didn't hear me initiate as I thought we were within hearing distance yet I wasn't and they died.

Why should we unban you ?
Well, I love playing on these servers, i'm online everyday for atleast 6-8 hours a day and can't stop having fun. I have been banned in the past as I learn't my mistakes but since that last ban from ages ago I didn't cause any problems or any other bans. However, the ban I thought was justified but I thought my initiation was clear as I could hear and so could other people. I thought the initiation was clear enough from my distance but it wasn't and ended up me killing them as I thought they didn't listen but they coulnd't hear. If I wanted to break rules I would have RDM'ed them or poor RP but I really didn't mean to break that rule as I did try to initiate.

I really want to be back on the server and I promise I'll make my initiations more clear and closer nextime.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
I could have got closer, and actually said "Everyone in the predecessor could you please place your hands above your head, you're surrounded by multiple people and we've sniper looking at you right now. If you don't put you're hands above your head you will be shot" I would have gave them enough time and would have said this twice to make sure they can hear me. 

It is your responsibility to ensure that people can hear you as you are initiating. Please apply what you have learned ^ 

Unbanned. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back