What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - CharlieBabonday - 09/09/2016 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JD_

In-game Name
[GSW] Charlie Babonday

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
06/12/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
Drew

Reason given for your ban.
Out Of RP Insults

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I believe I was banned because I was being in a conversation with another person and the conversation was getting heated and in the spur of the moment I regretfully called this person a rude name based on their accent and as soon as the words left my mouth I instantly regretted it and admin drew asked me what did I say and I told and then I was banned.

Why should we unban you ?
I would like to request an unban as it has been three months since I was banned and over those three months I have read over the rules of the server multiple different times and I fell as if matured over these three month and will not be making silly comments or abusive insults towards anyone and I really enjoyed the time that I had played on the server before this and I hope that you can accept my deepest apologise and I will be sure never to break a rule again.

Thanks

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you aware that this is an adult community?

Yes I am aware that this is an adult community as said in the rules of the server and I am sorry for not acting as  I should have and as I usually do which is a mature fashion and I let the moment get the best of me and at the age of 17 I shouldn't have and I am sorry and I will not make  a mistake like this again.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you were to be unbanned and you find yourself in the same situation (a heated converstaion), what would you do differently?

If I was to become unbanned and happened to find myself caught in the same situation I would reflect on what previously happened and keep calm and act maturely as possible and ensure that I don't make the same mistake again.

Yes I am ready t o follow the rules and i will not act as I previously had.

Thank you

Seeing as this was posted so recently, his will be actioned tomorrow. Please wait patiently until then. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back