What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - CharlieBronson - 01/10/18 <T>

Status
Not open for further replies.

CharlieBronson

In-game Name
Charlie Bronson

Steam ID
STEAM_0:0:140256524

The date of your ban.

Member of the team that banned you.
Qrow

Reason given for your ban.
RDM

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned because I RDM'd a police officer. It is as simple as that and I cannot make an excuse.

Why should we unban you ?
I was foolish enough to get caught up in the moment of my first roleplay robbery. I was fully aware of the rules, and I was aware the moment before I shot, I was committing RDM. I cannot make an excuse other than I was caught up in the commotion. I offer my deepest condolences, and if given the chance, would like to apologize the members involved. I have met some great people here, and I would like to continue my time here, having learnt my lesson. As an active member I too have felt the anguish of RDM, and I am appalled I stooped to the level of it. If you could perhaps come to an agreement, I would be most grateful.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

please give us your steamid 64. 
Thats the number starting with 76 

The appeal has been Timed out, We are unable to keep ban appeals open indefinitely, You may reopen a new appeal but don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back