What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Chief Kief - 04/04/18 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keecua

In-game Name
[SG] Keith

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
04/04/18

Member of the team that banned you.
Gordon

Reason given for your ban.
Providing a false age when trying to join a whitelisted faction

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned because I put in a false age when trying to join the NHS. I put on the application form that I was 16 when in reality I'm only 15. I thought that since there was an age restriction on the police that there was probably one on the NHS. I thought that I could get away with it and pass as 16. When approached by an admin and asked what age I was I lied to him and said I was 16. I broke rule 1.9 which is punishable by a ban.

Why should we unban you ?
I think you should unban me because I know exactly what my mistake was and I do regret it. I have no warning points on my account and I haven't been banned in the past. I have been playing on the server for a long time and since I have had no bans in the past I think that this shows that all the time bar this single incident iv been able to follow the rules. I understand which rule iv broken and I do regret what I did. At the end of the day everyone makes mistakes and iv hoping the staff team can forgive my one as I do enjoy playing roleplay.co.uk a lot. To prevent me from doing this again you could blacklist me from all of the whitelisted factions. I just want to play with my friends on roleplay.co.uk and I hope that the admin team will allow me to do this once more. Thanks for taking the time to read this appeal, Keith

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Each faction issues their own blacklists for breach of this rule.

It is in place for your own protection.

How can we place trust in you moving forward?

I’ve had a week to think about my mistake I never want to be in this position again. The waiting and not knowing if your going to be unbanned or denied. Im never breaking a rule on roleplay.co.uk if I’m allowed back on the sever. I’m asking for a second chance.

Apologies if you feel like my reply didn’t answer the question. I have played on the server for quite a while. I think you should trust me again because I really enjoy playing     On the server and would love the chance to play again. If you give me that second chance I can rebuild the trust lost and prove to you I can be a good member of this community.

Last edited by a moderator:
You've proven that you'll gladly lie to get what you want, it's quite possible that you might be making up fibs now. What can you bring to the community to make that risk worth while?

I enjoy role playing and consider myself decent at it. I much rather role play over combat hence why I play on the server. I can bring my role play skills to the server. I have some knowledge of things on the server. I could help newer players out with things like controls and role play. This is what I can bring to the server

I have no warning points on my account
For your own info, you do have a point on there for stealing a car in the GZ late 2016

Moving on. As you've found out to your cost, this is a community based on strict rules. Disregarding them has consequences, and once banned, that ban stays on your record permanently. When deciding on whether someone deserves another chance, we look to see what previous bans or warnings they may have and we take this heavily into consideration. In other words, you now have a ban on record, and if you find yourself back here putting in an unban appeal in the future you'll find it much harder to get unbanned.  Don't screw up, don't lie, have fun, and welcome back.

Don't forget to join our :
Steam Group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/RoleplayUK
Discord: https://discord.gg/roleplay

Unbanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back