What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Chiminim (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chiminim

Dear Admins 

Chiminim has opened an un-ban appeal

Your In-game name: Chiminim
Your Steam Profile ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/123edison/
Your GUID or Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:58065630
Date & Time you was banned:: October 14, 2015. around 20:00
Admin that banned you (Check ban message when you connect to the servers): Big Johnson (i think)
In your own words, Why do you think you was banned: Because i was metagaming in chat.
Please copy and paste the rule you think you broke: 4A) Using or broadcasting intelligence on sidechat or teamspeak to influence actions in game.
Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance: You should give me a final chance because all in all it wasent my fault. pretty much what happend was that i was proccessing diamonds and these bunch of kids come up to me and one of them pull outs a pistol and squeeks: hands up or ill shoot you. so at this moment i knew i was going to get robbed... again. anyways i procceded to tell him that i was in the middle of proccesing and couldnt put my hands up because that reason and another because i didnt know how to put my hands up, im 2 days old in this server, then he went all like: 3.. 1.. and boom i was dead. he counted 1/100 secounds and shot me right there on the spot. i was frustrated and said in chat that someone should call the police and the medics to come and help me out and that the location was the diamond processing. one of the kids starting trying to lockpick my car which had 177 diamonds inside(worth around 310k) and then all of a sudden i get banned. i feel like this is not fair at all because i see in the chat all the time people metagaming way more then me and i got banned so easily? kinda unfair if you ask me.
If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and insert the URL below:

NOTE TO MEMBER, This unban appeal will be looked at in due course, Please note there are no timeframe's

Last edited by a moderator:
C9ADD0601B4181965E0DFA530EDCABABE0EFDBBE

Your answer after I warned you about metagaming... I would be very surprised if you got unbanned. I would say good luck in your appeal, but with people like you.. I wouldn't mean it.

Yeah, im sorry about the harsh langauge, but as i said i was very frustrated and wasent thinking stright, i had alot of work put into getting those diamonds and this kid erases it all just by pulling out a pistol and shooting me. i have screenshots of the guy and myself laying dead if you need, they wont show much proof but i guess you can take a look anyways?

@Chiminim what would be the correct thing to do in future if this happened again ?
Turn on bandicam while i play and keep calm and report the people who rdm. its just a game anyways. Keep my mouth shut when i get angry i guess. and of course study the rules(which i did 5-15 min after ban)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back