What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - cmanley - 05/29/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

cmanley

In-game Name
crazy joe

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
05/20/2017

Member of the team that banned you.
Jefke V

Reason given for your ban.
being asshole to staff

The Server you initially were banned on.
Teamspeak

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
i was banned from teamspeak for verbally attacking staff members

Why should we unban you ?
I do enjoy the server and most of the people on it cant lie dont like some but i do not dislike any staff even tho iv bin banned from ts it given me time to think about what i did any i see i was in the wrong for attack jafke as i did they are here to help us with problems we are having they take time out of there day to do this so for me to go off on jafke was not right of me and for that i do want to say im sorry jafke and ill do my best not to let it happen anymore i also want to say thank you for putting in the time to help keep the server running

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

After seeing your spectacular RP in game, I'm quite surprised to see you here. 

How can we be sure that you won't lose your temper and have a repeat of this?

Can't say I won't ever do it anymore but I'll do my best plus my gang mates will keep me in line

Do you think us staff who volunteer our time to this community deserves to get treated the way you treated Jefke? 

I have issued the unban to this. If I hear 1 snippet of you being offensive or toxic to ANYONE on this community via our services and this ban will be re-issued. Keep your temper under control. It is a game! If you get wound up stop playing for a while and unwind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back