What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - CMO Marc Smith (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CMO Marc Smith

Ex CMO - Current sexy tech support
Dear Admins 

CMO Marc Smith has opened an un-ban appeal

Your In-game name: [K.C.S] Ethan
Your Steam Profile ID: 76561198125469776
Your GUID or Steam ID: 435968521e6839128da20202f6bd1648
Date & Time you was banned:: 21/10/2015 ~ Roughly 6pm
Admin that banned you (Check ban message when you connect to the servers): Droge Worse
In your own words, Why do you think you was banned: I was banned for exploiting the house trunk system. I was not aware at the time you couldn't do this because I thought the way you put items such as Drugs in your house is the same as you do a HEMTT and thats by walking up to the vehicle/building and pressing T.
Please copy and paste the rule you think you broke: I broke a rule that is sort of like 13B but instead of at a treasury it was at my house. (13B - Filling your vehicle up with gold bars from the treasury without going outside the building is considered exploiting - Punishment is a permanent ban)
Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance: I should be given a second chance because I have not been issued a ban or kick before, I enjoy this server very much and I am in a good gang where we follow all server rules. I just wasn't aware this was a rule and the closest rule I found which relates with mine is something completely different. If I was unable to play this server anymore I don't know what I would do because its the only decent Altis Life I have played in a long time. I am extremely sorry and I understand why the action you took was put in place, I understand what I did can effect RP and make the experience in this great community less enjoyable. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

(Posted on his behalf, reason he couldn't post himself is because he has an active warning point on the forums. Expires in 2 days.)
If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and insert the URL below:

NOTE TO MEMBER, This unban appeal will be looked at in due course, Please note there are no timeframe's

Last edited by a moderator:
Ethan can wait until his restrictions are lifted I need his input in order to proceed with the unban appeal.

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back