What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Cobra233 - 09/07/18 (Denied, Bump Appeal)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivannnn

In-game Name
Ivan Ivanovic

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
10/06/18

Member of the team that banned you.
Nalurah, Sonder

Reason given for your ban.
1.9 and 5.3

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned because I really wanted to get in police and I wasn't patient and I was stupid and I lied about my age thinking that they will not know that i'm not 16, then I wrote an application and lied that i'm 16 years old. Second ban was because I was getting my truck back and I was killed because of that I was really angry and I was stupid and thinking that no one is going to know if I spawn at the place where I was killed, then I took my truck and I parked my truck in garage.

Why should we unban you ?
I think that i should get a chance to get unbanned from the server because this is ban that I really deserve and this is first time I did something that deserve a ban (my first ban was when I just got in the server almost 2 years ago when I didn't know anything about server). I played on this server for almost 2 years and I made a lot of friends on this server and this is my first time I got banned like this because I was stupid and I wasn't thinking that it is unfair to other players that I did this. And I know now that these rules are made because if there is not any rules any player can do anything on the server and without rules there will be a caos on the server, this rules are made so people can enjoy the server and when someone break the rules like me people can't enjoy the server. I promise that I will not break any rules anymore because I understand now why are rules made.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Please refrain from opening new appeals when you already have one open and instead respond to the questions asked on your original appeal. 

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back