What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Colombian Alfie - 08/19/2017 (Unbanned))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colombian Alfie

In-game Name
Colombian Alfie

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
08/19/2017

Member of the team that banned you.
TikTak

Reason given for your ban.
OOC Abuse ("//") (Not OOC Channel)

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I didn't really get informed at first, but I really wanted to know what I said so I asked TikTak what I really said and he told me that I said " 08/17/2017 8 PM (Direct) Colombian Alfie // AGAINST RULES 08/17/2017 8 PM (Direct) Colombian Alfie // U RETARD" it was because some guy was breaking the rules, and I apparently got mad.. unfortunately, I don't really remember who it was.

Why should we unban you ?
Well, I didn't really mean he is an actual retard, I read that over, and I usually use CAPS because of I'm mad. I didn't really think, I was just apparently really mad because he broke some rule. I have been playing on the server for 2+ years ish, I have A LOT of hours in Arma 3(1538 hours), most of it is spent on Roleplay UK and I've enjoyed it a lot of the stuff over the years so I would basically have nothing to do on arma 3 without roleplay uk. I have too many vehicles that I've taken a lot of time into, a lot of friends. I recently got addicted to arma 3 again, and I feel really bored not playing roleplay uk. I won't make this mistake again. And if I see someone breaking the rules, I will be more professional about it and I will try to control my anger next time. I hope you guys forgive me :)

EDIT: Also, id like to apologize to the player that I said that too. Unfortunately, I don't remember who it was. Is there any way I could contact the guy?

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
if you play here that long time like you said, That you def know how we deal with people that breaks rules, 
And you prob know what steps YOU need to take so why did you think it was necessary to say that word ? 

I shouldn't have ever used the word and it was completely careless on my part, it was purely out of anger and no offense was meant by it to others, I could have taken a much better approach to this situation (before requesting an admin. Below will explain). This word might've been said when my truck box got stolen in a green zone(Kavala garage) and I was being repeatedly run over(This was also on the 17th, and the word had been said on the 17th and that was the only moment I remember I got angry.), At that point, I couldn't do anything about it. It caused a great anger that led to this word being used. After I used the word, I started thinking of what I should do and I requested an admin. And the admin handled the rest of the situation with the guy. It was a very bad mistake to say that word on my part and I sincerely apologize to anyone who may have seen my message, I can assure any admin that's dealing with this case that I will not ever use a word like this ever again on the RPUK server to prevent myself causing anyone any harm.

If you found someone breaking the rules again, what would you do?

Alright, if I see someone breaking the rules towards me or anyone else. I won't take it the wrong way this time by saying bad words. I'll kindly tell them in OOC("//") that they are breaking a rule and that they should probably read over the rules again and I will also provide them a link to the rules page, then I will be saving my shadow play for some proof if something bad happens. If they don't listen to me I will repeat what I've said. If they still don't listen, I'll be requesting an admin and explain what has happened. If the admin doesn't really believe me ill upload the footage to youtube or any sort of video hosting and I will be providing the link to the admin. If there are not any admins online and they still don't listen to me I will report them on the forums with evidence.

Please quote the rule broken and explain it in your own words. 

(1.3) Swearing at someone outside of roleplay is not tolerated and will be punished by a ban.

This means any kind of bad word Out of character("//" Or OOC Chanel) is not acceptable. This includes "Retard". Whoever breaks this rule will be punished by a ban.

I hope you have learned from your mistake and I sincerely hope to not read an unban appeal of yours again.
Unbanned 29/08/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back