What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Commando Joker - 01/11/2017 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Death

In-game Name
Scott

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
10/01/2017

Member of the team that banned you.

Reason given for your ban.
RDM/Poor RP

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
Some guys were robbing my house.The alarm went off so i decided that i have full permission to shoot them.
After reading one of the rules i saw that i had to "RP" the situation with them.

Pretty sure that, the "Poor RP" was because i instantly started attacking them.

And the "RDM" was probably because one of the guys probably had nothing to do with all this when i shot him.He was next to the guy who was pick-locking my door to my house.

Why should we unban you ?
I love playing on the server and i love to RP.I just panicked and started shooting the guy.I have never got my house robbed before so i didn't really knew what to do.Everyone makes mistakes, that he tries to not make in the future.If i get unbanned i can promise that i won't make the same mistake again.

Now i know what to do in situations like this one.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
If someone was to break into your house again, what would you do differently?

If i see them pick-locking the front door i will hide somewhere, call the police.After i'm done calling the police i will pull my gun out, ask them to come out with their hands up.

If they do comply with what i have asked.I will tell them to stay in front of my house with their hands behind their heads until the police comes.

If they don't comply i will go into my house, search for them and if i see them i would ask them AGAIN to put their hands up.If they pull a gun on me i would start yelling to them to drop their weapons.

If they try to shoot me, i will shoot back.

If they drop their weapons i will ask them to go in front of my house, put their hands behind their heads, tell me their names and then we'll wait for the police to arrive.

Are you now ready to follow the rules going forward?

I hope you take this on board and learn from it and don't make the same mistakes again.

Unbanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back