What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Congo - 11/11/2016 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chukwuemecka

In-game Name
Carl Johnson

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
11/09/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
Vladic_ka

Reason given for your ban.
Duping gang

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
So me and my fellow gang leader tried to join the server, to have a fun friday evening. So it tells us that we both are banned for duping gang, and that we were banned 09-11-2016, though none of us have played for a few days. None of us were playing that day. So we have talked to a support, he said that he was sorry and we should make an unban appeal.
The support told that it's because a member of the gang was duping, why should that many members of the gang, how can that be fair to ban multiple people of gang?

I'm sorry for being a bit upset but this is annoying me.
I actually doesn't understand how a member of the gang can get his whole gang with more than 10 people banned? How does that work

Why should we unban you ?
I was not involved in anything? So doesn't understand how the ban for me has been made?

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
You were banned because players in your gang were duping, please make sure to stay away from people like them.
Unbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back