What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Conner Merlin (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conner Merlin

The Meme
Unlinked
Dear Admins 

Conner Merlin has opened an un-ban appeal

Your In-game name: Conner Merlin
Your Steam Profile ID: STEAM_0:0:58805618
Your GUID or Steam ID: 76561198077876964
Date & Time you was banned:: 24/08/2015 12:30am
Admin that banned you (Check ban message when you connect to the servers): Big "Brat" Johnson
In your own words, Why do you think you was banned: I was giving someone a lift in his helicopter back to the marmite miners base, he said he switched seats but he bugged out and destroyed the main router of the helicopter, so i alt-f4 as quickly as possible so i wouldn't lose my gear, but i was already dead. hence the combat logging reason i'm banned for.
Please copy and paste the rule you think you broke: 2E) Logging/Combat logging at any point where you are in RP is exploiting. Some examples of this: during a firefight, being chased by the police, arrested by the police, while dead awaiting medic, logging to save gear, logging while zipped (Punishment is a permanent ban without appeal*)
Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance: I fully understand what i did was wrong, and after talking with the admin that banned me i know now for the next time if something happens like this there are other ways of dealing with it. I really didnt want to lose the gear for something as silly as someone switching seats in the helicopter but glitching out. I'm very sorry this, it was never meant to be like this and i can assure you it will never happen again. Thank you. I also have this video showing the person glitching out and destroying the main router: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfsl2DtozsE&feature=youtu.be
If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and insert the URL below:

NOTE TO MEMBER, This unban appeal will be looked at in due course, Please note there are no timeframe's

Last edited by a moderator:
I was the guy in the back seat the desynced out of it. I was switched seats in the back and hit the rotor. I somehow survived the crash and lost connection shortly thereafter. I can confirm all of these things did happen and factual.

Never take the rules into your own hands, Unbanned but i dont want to see you doing this again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back