What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Conner Merlin (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conner Merlin

The Meme
Unlinked
Dear Admins 

Conner Merlin has opened an un-ban appeal

Your In-game name: Conner Merlin
Your Steam Profile ID: 76561198077876964
Your GUID or Steam ID: d6de66ea2ef88bbb5c55f090dbd8611f
Date & Time you was banned:: 20/09/2015, 10pm
Admin that banned you (Check ban message when you connect to the servers): Wilco
In your own words, Why do you think you was banned: I was banned because I drove a quad bike into the Kavala HQ and drove it through the wall on the second floor, glitching into the hidden room.
Please copy and paste the rule you think you broke: 2D) Using known exploits such as looting dead bodies, any duplication of items, duplication of money, using the Anti-VDM script to regain full health, landing on the roof of drug processors, working with Bounty hunters to exploit money from the wanted system, using the ‘Flip Vehicle’ feature outside normal usage (Punishment is a permanent ban without appeal)
Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance: I would first like to say sorry for my first reply on my unban appeal, I didn't mean it to come across that way. I find it hard to write out what i'm actually thinking. To answer your question Wilco the right way just because I was roleplaying doesn't give me any right to break any forum of server rules. The rules are there for a reason and i shouldn't have broken them, and I was a fool for breaking them. I take full responsibility for my actions that night in Kavala and 100% regret doing it. I shouldn't have brought other peoples actions into my appeal, as Wilco stated, to try and justify me doing it. Wilco is right its my appeal and if I do see people breaking rules I need to take action agents it. Like I said at the start I truly am sorry for what I did. Thank you for your time.
If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and insert the URL below: http://www.altislife.co.uk/topic/36134-conner-merlin-ban-issued/

NOTE TO MEMBER, This unban appeal will be looked at in due course, Please note there are no timeframe's

Last edited by a moderator:
*Content Removed*

*Just realised I posted in the wrong topic because I had a lot of ALUK tabs open. Apologies Admins / Forum mods*

Last edited by a moderator:
Unbanned for your FINAL chance, the rules are there for a reason follow them going forward

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back