What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Connor0G (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terry Sugarbumps

11EEDD3A108B4CA545CEB7266E79BF50F2BCD13C
In-game Name

Connor

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
01/06/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
Admin

Reason given for your ban.
RDM

The Server you initially was banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, Please type why you think you was banned
I think I was banned due to a lack of communication between me and the player. my roleplaying character is a young man who's is not a very good man and will do anything to make a bit of money in altis. before my ban i had killed 1 person on the day of my ban. we were at agios and we had a helicopter which we had stolen and we had landed it outside the town we were trying to lock pick it because we had lost the keys and as the alarm was going off this guy drove up i tries communicating to him but i believe i was in vehicle chat and he wasn't hearing what i was saying i had tried warning to put his gun away and i wouldn't shoot, he got out the car and hadn't put his gun away yet he pointed to my friend so i shot him to protect myself and my friends as this guy had a machinegun. if this is not the reason why i was banned then i don't know what is

Why should we unban you.
in think i should be unbanned because it was not intentional for me to kill this man as i did not know i was in a different channel which he couldn't hear me. i also take roleplaying serious and love to act as if this was real life. i love the staff and the police and the people who are on this server. and generally whenever i go on i always have fun. i am also sincerely sorry about what i had done and would never do anything like this again. i am sorry for taking your time but i will be so happy if you took your time making a decision and i thank you for your time.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
The reason why you were banned 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Explain:

- The RDM rule in your own words

- How could you improve on this situation

RDM Rule

the rdm rule is a rule put in place to create better role-play situations and give the players a chance to talk and sort things out. rdm stands for random death match and is the act of not roleplaying to a person and just shooting them on sight which is against the rules.

How could I improve on this situation ?

now that I look back I could of gave the person a bit more time to respond to my orders and check that I am speaking in the right channel when trying to communicate to him. If really desperate I he still wasn't acting on anything I was saying I could of tried to type in direct communication to him but at the time it was pretty scary with a man getting out his car with a machinegun. and I thought he was just ignoring my commands but turns out he wasn't able to hear me.

Thanks, Connor

Onwards and upwards.

Unbanned for a final chance 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back