What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Connormcdx - 06/14/2016 (Awaiting Player)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Connormcdx

In-game Name
[LOV] Connormcdx

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
06/14/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
Arrogantbread

Reason given for your ban.
Baiting/Metagaming

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I messaged a police to come onto the server after a police officer left the server as we were about to go into the HM treasury.

Why should we unban you ?
I understand that i made a serious mistake and that i am sorry to everyone for that. i can see how this would be considered as wrong but at the time I thought it would be a good idea as everybody was getting restless. I have been on the community for a while now and I have made loads of friends and I also feel that despite my negatives I have made a good impact on the community through my roleplay and the server events we have hosted.
Thanks for reading,
Connormcdx :)

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
We checked to make sure there was atleast 10 cops from our setup point at oil trader. As we arrived in agios one officer had logged off and then by the time we were about to enter into the HM one more had logged off also, making the count to 9.  And this was the point where I asked the officer to log on. I didn't want to do anything wrong at the time and understand how wrong it was. We were simply wanting to have a different bit of roleplay with the plan of getting a bit of gold out at the end so I asked him to come on, the plan was not to make him come on for a gunfight. I am sincerely sorry to everyone for acting like an ass and being so stupid. Also I have apologised to the officer in question if I made him feel like he was obligated to come online to join in the HM. 

I am not allowed to do this because it would be seen as baiting and metagaming.

Metagaming- This wouldn't be allowed because it is using knowledge that you wouldn't have in real life to an in game advantage. In this instance asking a police officer to come "on duty" to join a bank robbery would be very stupid and would never happen in real life.

Baiting- This example can be considered as baiting because asking a police officer to come on and join into a HM could be seen as baiting them onto the server just to kill the officers and get into a gunfight.

Are you now ready to follow the rules going forward?

And hasn't been banned within 6 months. This tells us something right? Don't let me down Connor

Unbanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back