What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Conza - 04/02/18 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conza

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
In-game Name
coNz

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
30/01/18

Member of the team that banned you.
James_W12345

Reason given for your ban.
https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/100406-report-a-player-conz-poorlow-quality-rp-action-taken/

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned for not providing enough rp with a pc who we had in restraints during a gunfight and I executed him.

Why should we unban you ?
I think the staff team at Roleplay UK should give me another chance, I have been a loyal for over a year now and I have supported the server throughout. I have had some ups and downs but that is something that everyone incurs at some point in their stay here. I am not one to break rules intentionally as I do have knowledge of all of them and understand why they are in place and how they help everyone on rpuk have fun, and on this occasion I did not give the pc a fun and enjoyable time and I would like to apologize to him for my behavior and also to the staff team and this will never happen again during the duration of my stay here.

I have spent a tonne of time on this server and I would not like that to go to waste over something silly I did, I would love to continue enjoying myself on this server as I have tried other ones but they are not as good as rpuk.

Please accept my sincerest apologies and this will never happen again.

Conza

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Start with quoting the exact rules you have broken and explain those rules in your own words. 

While you're there, what do you have to say about your comments regarding advertising for other servers?

Last edited by a moderator:
(2.2) Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. Count downs are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering shooting.) is considered RDM. (Punishment is a ban).

RDM is when you kill someone without experiencing any quality role play with them. I killed someone whilst they were incapable of anything with their hands up and defensiveness, I can understand that this is RDM and I apologize sincerely for my actions and it was definitively a first time I have broken this rule.

While you're there, what do you have to say about your comments regarding advertising for other servers?
I have never advertised another server and I would never think of doing so, I enjoy playing on this server and I would not want any of the players to be told that there are servers ''better'' or whatever, I come on this server as it my favorite and the time I most enjoy.

I think TCK Matt got that last bit wrong, It was someone advertising to you.... it still raises a question if this server is your favourite and you enjoy it so much why you didn't safeguard it with a few seconds of your time clicking a report button.

Does make me wonder what else you wouldn't report!

I think TCK Matt got that last bit wrong, It was someone advertising to you.... it still raises a question if this server is your favourite and you enjoy it so much why you didn't safeguard it with a few seconds of your time clicking a report button.

Does make me wonder what else you wouldn't report!
Ah okay, if you are talking about the Cozza DM then, he is my mate so I wouldn't report for that and at the time I didn't think it was advertising and I was just explaining to him about how i wanting to join the police. 

I see what you mean tho and I totally understand your point.

Regardless of if he is your mate or not we have rules here and we expect all members to respect and follow them otherwise we will either restrict things for them or ban them.

That goes for people who turn a blind eye as well!

I think people will also do well to remember where they made some of these "mates", I am sure you are also now aware that Cozza is 1.6 banned and moved to the non appealable list for his silly actions

As for that and your rulebreak on the server make sure you do not head the same way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back