What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Conza - 08/03/2017 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conza

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
In-game Name
Conza

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
08/02/2017

Member of the team that banned you.
Fade

Reason given for your ban.
2.5 Combat Logging

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned because I broke rule: 2.5- Combat logging at any point during RP is exploiting. Some examples of this include: logging out during a firefight, being chased by the police, arrested by the police, while dead awaiting a medic, logging out in order to save gear, rage-quitting, logging out whilst restrained/detained (Punishment is a ban, which may be permanent. *) *Staff can make an informed decision depending on if you’ve made an attempt to resolve the issue. We do suggest you attempt to rejoin the server and continue the roleplay (try messaging them with the mobile system first).

I was in the redzone in a gunfight with Armed Response battling over a cargo drop, I was unseen for a while until a what appeared to be NPAS MH9 landed behind me and I started taking shots, I was rolling around for my life and eventually I was killed, after 30 seconds had past I wanted to go to sleep so I tabbed out of the game and closed it. I did not realise that this was a problem as I wasn't involved in any rp or police pursuits etc and I thought because it was redzone it would have been fine, until reading the rule carefully I realised I messed up.

Why should we unban you ?
I believe I should be unbanned because I did not intentionally mean to break any rules, I did not realise that what I did was a breach of server rules and reading the rule 2.5 I now clearly understand why I was banned and I have no objections to it whatsoever. Unfortunately I was not able to resolve the issue at the time because I had gone off to bed which is why Fade and Alex Jackson came to the decision to ban me, I had an opportunity to resolve it with Alex Jackson this evening and we spoke about it and I now clearly understand why they did and we both agreed that it was resolved but under the circumstances I would still need to post an unban appeal.

I do not have any excuses for my behaviour, if I must say I consider myself a bit foolish for breaking this rule or any rule for that matter as I do know them but I just didn't think that what I did was a breach of rules as I was in the redzone and I died and logged out about 30 seconds after being killed by a police officer but now I do know that rule thoroughly and it will never happen again. I would like to add that this is the first time I have ever broken a rule, I have never had any issues with rules or a staff member in the past and this is most definitely a one off.

I would like to formally apologise for my actions and to the staff members who witnessed it and that I did not resolve it sooner. It will never happen again and that is a promise.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
why did you not wait those extra couple minutes until you bleed out fully or was able to respawn? 

Truth is I don't know why I didn't just wait, I just thought that's it I have had enough I am going off. I have never logged off before when dying it was just a stupid mistake

it was indeed, just abit more  patience. And you was not in trouble.
Can u quote me the rule you broke, And explain in your own words ? 

2.5- Combat logging at any point during RP is exploiting. Some examples of this include: logging out during a firefight, being chased by the police, arrested by the police, while dead awaiting a medic, logging out in order to save gear, rage-quitting, logging out whilst restrained/detained (Punishment is a ban, which may be permanent. *) *Staff can make an informed decision depending on if you’ve made an attempt to resolve the issue. We do suggest you attempt to rejoin the server and continue the roleplay (try messaging them with the mobile system first). 

My interpretation on this rule is that you are unable to leave/teleport etc during active situations on the server, which could result in ruining the experience for other players. I believe this is a very good rule because if people were breaking it like myself then it wouldn't feel like a role play server with people just disappearing. 

I fully admit and own up to my actions and I accept the consequences. 

If I die in the future I will not leave or rage quit the game, I will wait until I bleed out or respawn. I will never use the abort to teleport from one place to another to save time or get away from people or to prevent any rp.

Last edited by a moderator:
By giving me a chance to prove myself. Everyone deserves a second chance and this time I won't mess up on such a silly thing you have my word. I have read all the rules and now know them thoroughly. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back