What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Cookieman (Unbanned: 05/09/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cookieman

Dear Admins 

Cookieman has opened an un-ban appeal

Your In-game name: [ARAC] Cookie
Your Steam Profile ID: STEAM_0:0:18429968
Your GUID or Steam ID: 76561197997125664
Date & Time you was banned:: 02/03. Sept. 2015
Admin that banned you (Check ban message when you connect to the servers): Brat
In your own words, Why do you think you was banned: Msg says "Banned! Appeal At AltisLife.co.uk:Combatlog - Brat" Last thing i did on the server is Disconnect after i crashed into Powerlines with a helicopter. It kinda fits the Combat-Log rule, which doesnt allow to DC while dead waiting for NHS, as well the Message says "Combatlog" so, its quite likely that i got banned because of Combatlogging
Please copy and paste the rule you think you broke: 2E) Logging/Combat logging at any point where you are in RP is exploiting. Some examples of this: during a firefight, being chased by the police, arrested by the police, while dead awaiting medic, logging to save gear, logging while ziptied (Punishment is a permanent ban without appeal*)
Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance: Thats actually an even harder one to fill than the "Steam profile ID", since i defenitely logged off during death screen which is not allowed since it is considered combat logging (thats what happened last time i played so i think thats the issue, so im gonna tell what happened)
After LSD processing i tried to get the stuff to the dealer by Helicopter, since i was short on time (had to leave for work) i tried to go really fast which sadly revealed the limits of my Piloting skills as i crashed into Powerlines. Now, i was dead, helicopter broken, and death screen said No medics online / None near. Since i couldnt keep on playing anyway i just disconnected from the game without respawning because i was already a bit late for work. So, i havent been in any RP Situation, nor did i (afaik) cause a Medic to waste time for me (there was none online), nor did anyone get harmed by my accident or anything.

So IF i got the rules right, i actually didnt really break the rules, though it might have looked like. (log off during deathscreen or whatever made Brat ban me)

If im now actually overly retarded and just dont get that ive been a douche to someone or whatever, if im actually guilty for something serious, pls let me know, ill shut up then. Though i actually enjoyed playing on this server and would love to keep on playing here.
If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and insert the URL below:

NOTE TO MEMBER, This unban appeal will be looked at in due course, Please note there are no timeframe's

Last edited by a moderator:
We respect that Life comes first. But you couldnt wait 15 seconds to spawn in and close?

Actually, i could have indeed, but since i havent been in any rp situation, nor was anyone close to me (which means, in my sight noone was affected of the situation at all) i thought it wouldnt matter if i first spawn and then leave, or just leave directly. 

Now, i see it actually does matter, i understand that and promise i wont do this again.

Unbanned: 05/09/15

Please read the rules fully prior to joining. This is it. This is your only chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back