What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - CptBug - 15/10/17 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CptBug

In-game Name
Cpt.Bug

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
15/10/17

Member of the team that banned you.
Jefke V

Reason given for your ban.
OOC abuse
(2.8) Threats to report / disputes / Breaking RP in Voice There are so many people on the server with all different points of view and disputes and disagreements are all part of the game, however please do not discuss them in-game also do not break RP in voice. For example if someone has RDM’ed you discussing this on the server or saying “I am going to report you” is not allowed. 

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
Because i said the word autist because some person was running around a green zone called Thomas doing RDM and i asked for a admin.

Why should we unban you ?
It was a simple mistake and we all make them as we are only human, i have seen a few people use term like that and even racist words with admin online and nothing has been done about it. Regardless if what i said was allowed or not i understand that somebody else actions doesn't mean it's okey for me to use such words it was in the heat of the moment as somebody was running around Killing me and my Friend i was playing with in green zone RMDing. I am new to the server and i have several real life friends who also have put extensive hours into your server in play time and i would like to enjoy being to be able to play with them on your server.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you really call someone an autist in the heat of the moment in 2017 ?

I think your going to need to ask yourself can you grow up a little and be in a different mind frame before we even consider un-banning you, If you get heated over someone breaking the rules rather than reporting them then I do wonder what colorful childish words you are going to say if something more serious happened.

Do you get where I am coming from ? @CptBug

Do you really call someone an autist in the heat of the moment in 2017 ?

I think your going to need to ask yourself can you grow up a little and be in a different mind frame before we even consider un-banning you, If you get heated over someone breaking the rules rather than reporting them then I do wonder what colorful childish words you are going to say if something more serious happened.

Do you get where I am coming from ? @CptBug
Yes i 100% understand were you are coming from. I did use the word which i understand in 2017 regardless if the word is offensive or not using the word to Refer to somebody or address can be seen as offensive and is unacceptable. I know it might of seem childish but we have all been in that moment of heat, the thing that determines you as a person is being able to think before you speak.
Something i am able to do and extremely well Unfortunately in this situation i let the childish nature of myself get the best off me when i should of bit my tongue and proceeded down the correct channels to deal with the situation at hand.

I now understand if faced in the same situation of somebody breaking the rules against me is to not get heated Let them finish Doing what they are doing and just fill a report form in via forums and let Admins/Moderators deal with it, This would be the best situation between both party involved and prevent any silly childish behaviour to happen and will lead to the best outcome.

I also believe this entire situation could of been avoided and reverted if i was idling on Roleplay Dedicated Teamspeak which allows you to get in contact with admins/police if somebody is breaking the rules etc. 

On the internet I can expect to see dark humour, abusive comments and general saltiness. Some gaming communities are alot more lenient towards that kind of behaviour, but here at RPUK we do not tolerate it.

Please explain to us the rule you broke in you own words - (More detail the better)

On the internet I can expect to see dark humour, abusive comments and general saltiness. Some gaming communities are alot more lenient towards that kind of behaviour, but here at RPUK we do not tolerate it.

Please explain to us the rule you broke in you own words - (More detail the better)
(2.8) Threats to report / disputes / Breaking RP in Voice. There are so many people on the server with all different points of view and disputes and disagreements are all part of the game, however please do not discuss them in-game also do not break RP in voice. For example if someone has RDM’ed you discussing this on the server or saying “I am going to report you” is not allowed. Please use the forums or teamspeak to report or discuss only (Punishment is a ban) Exception: You may contact someone using the text system if they are not on teamspeak or on the forums. Please only attempt to make this contact in effort to resolve the issue, not to antagonise the other player/users/members.

-------------------------------

Due to how i handled the situation which was totally wrong i was banned for OOC abuse which comes under 2.8 of the rule which i have pasted above which is require through your appeal, Due to the nature of the incident if a report is require due to somebody breach of the rules of RPUK you must not discuss any incident regarding reports/disputes or any out of charactor activitys(anything not ROLEPLAY related) using the channels provided is against the rules which i broke due to me talking about what happened through one of the channel provided ingame which is against the rules i was not fully aware to the extent of the rule due to it happening in the greenzone so i thought at the time saying it in chat was the best option at the time to let others know what was happening, I know understand this is actually against the rules due to when you are dead, Deadmen dont speak so when you die you cant actually tell anybody what happened as this goes against roleplaying 
[SIZE=medium](5.3) When you respawn: [/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Your character does not remember any previous roleplay situations.[/SIZE]

I am now aware and fully understand the full depth to how you must handle a situation when something like that happens. As you are not allowed to aware other players of people doing such actions within the game you must take it to the dedicated roleplay teamspeak and direct the problem towards admin if possible and also make a report on the forums notifying the people who need to know so they can handle the situation.

I also called the person an autist which is totally not like me as a person i also have a disability myself so saying something like that really isn't in my nature and it was completely in the heat of the moment i have played many games myself online and had many people rage at me and call me the same word and many other words and it's never bothered me that doesn't mean if somebody calls me it then it's okey for me to call them it i know understand RPUK does not tolerate tolerate this sort of behaviour even if my ban at the fact i used that word and it was related to how i handled the situation which breached 2.8 for OOC abuse. 

If i did get the chance to comeback toplay on your servers with my real life friends who have been playing your server for a longtime i would like to become either a policeman or possible a paramedic as i have parents in one of the professions  in real life so being able to roleplay it in game would be really enjoyable and i believe due to the experience it would let me bring something to the server to roleplay out if i got the opportunity. 

Should you commit the same offence or a similar offence, your next appeal would be after a 6 month in the badlands, capish? 

Unbanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back