What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - crazyman13562 - 31/07/19 <T>

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game Name
kevin hopper

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
04/04/18

Member of the team that banned you.
gordon

Reason given for your ban.
2.8 to 2.5 to 2.10

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
Ok let us start fresh I know I my passed appeals was slacking really bad but now I have had some time to think how I should approach the situation better the other appeals I lied and made this whole situation very long. Lets start from the beginning I know what I was banned for and just been trying to avoid it I left my computer in a role-play situation was very wrong and I know not to do as I have been on passed islands I know i was breaking role-play with talking and and combat logging which I would never normally do in the passed unban appeal I was very immature and stupid if only I actually tried to get unbanned this whole situation would be done and there would have been no hassle and I know you are just trying to make this community better and good and I understand that's why I like this island because your very straight forward and don't take any bullshit and it's hard to find an island like this one I'm sorry to everyone that took me, hostage, and I ruined there role-play situation and sorry to the staff for being a pain and immature and I hope you guys read it and give me another chance and to prove you wrong that im good.

Why should we unban you ?
Why should you unban me well i don't really because I have given you a lot of hassle and the reason I should be unbanned is because I can bring happiness to people with my good role-play situations and I know if I get a second chance I won't be stupid as I was last time and take the island very serious as I know not to fuck around with everyone because you guys take stuff very seriously I know most general rules on the island as passed other experiences on other islands I know if I put effort in it will be taken seriously and if I do get a second chance to actually play this good island I know for a fact I will not let you down in any shape or form once again sorry and I appreciate you taking your time to read this thankyou.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Why didn't you just tell the truth in the beginning? 

Do you think you can waltz in here, write a load of nonsense and we'll just let you back in? This is your third? appeal now. How much of our time have you wasted so far, why should we waste more? 

II Lied at the beginning because i thought i could get away with it but i can clearly see lying dont get you anywhere because you will just get caught out telling the truth this time has made you not just denied it i know i have wasted a lot of your time i know i have no rights to think i can walk in here and get unbanned just like that i think we shouldn't waste anytime im sorry for wasting your time i would really love a second chance i know this is my third appeal but this one is the truth and the truth only and i promise i wont let you down if i do get a second chance and im sorry it had took a little bit to reply. 

Thanks and sorry for everything

Go find the rules that you broke on the rules page, paste them here and explain why we have them in your own words. 

(2.5) Combat logging at any point during RP is exploiting You have combat logging as a act of logging off or exiting a session of elite dangerous during combat in a non graceful way. often times,players will generally terminate a game session when they feel discontent with their current situation in the hope to spawn in a safer location. 

(2.8) Threats to report / disputes / Breaking RP in Voice Breaking RP in voice you have this rule to make people enjoy the game more with the role-play experience and for everyone to have fun and make the game feel real breaking it will just ruin the situation and may cause toxic behaviour and arguing which no one needs. 

(2.10) Idling You have idling as a rule because well its simple you could join the game when the server is full you could idle slouch around and not give people who really wanna role-play properly in my case i was at my desk but idling but moving my mouse.

The player profile we've collated for you indicates that you are likely to be a very toxic individual. 

In regards to myself personally you've sent me a number of messages, or spoken to other members of the staff team indicating that I should talk to you at the very least talk to you "like a man". Connotations of the statement aside, do you think this was wise behavior?

Does it indicate to me that you are going to be a positive contributor to the community? Probably not. 

Do you have anything you wish to say on that matter? 

Yes sir i am a very toxic person when it comes to certain situation i have a very sort temper but that can be controlled if you give me a second chance its not my fault i get very angry sometimes i have a mental health problem and it can be caused by other people being very rude towards me that makes me get angry i am sorry for being angry but in life you have to be you cant be happy all the time and the behaviour i did use was not a wise behaviour to have i could of controlled my anger and delt with it diffrently and i will come back if i come back and be very positive if you let me show you that i can be positive in situations. Thankyou

Clearly still not able to follow appeal rules! You can wait another 3 days before we consider reviewing your appeal.

locked for bumping.

Last edited by a moderator:
The appeal has been Timed out, We are unable to keep ban appeals open indefinitely, You may reopen a new appeal but don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back