What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - CreatorChris (Unbanned 27/07/15)

CreatorChris

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Dear Admins 

CreatorChris has opened an un-ban appeal

Your In-game name: CreatorChris
Your Steam Profile ID: STEAM_0:1:58729683
Your GUID or Steam ID: 76561198077725095
Date & Time you was banned:: 28/5/15
Admin that banned you (Check ban message when you connect to the servers): It just says previously Banned.
In your own words, Why do you think you was banned: I'm not going to give some lame excuse for why i was banned i was behaving poorly on the server and lying to a teamspeak moderator about what i was doing on the server so i was banned for my actions.
Please copy and paste the rule you think you broke: 18A) Common Sense
3C) Trolling - The following examples are considered trolling however there are multiple others so we advise common sense.

And all round poor RP.
Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance: I have been around for i believe a while on the server the only reason i did it was i didn't really have a break from the game and after not being aloud back into the police i kinda ran out of things to do so i just sat around the Kavala square Trolling which was unacceptable and when i did get caught and realise i was going to get my second ban i tried to lie my way out of it which was poor on my part. But now that i have been away from the server ive had time to reflect on what i have done and can assure you that those actions wont happen again. So i am sorry for trolling and lying to a mentor.
If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and insert the URL below:

NOTE TO MEMBER, This unban appeal will be looked at in due course, Please note there are no timeframe's

Last edited by a moderator:
I have unbanned you Chris as your first ban was due to a RL incident which you provided evidence for. This is you final chance though.

Back