What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Cryant (unbanned: 27/08/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cryant

Banned
Dear Admins 

Cryant has opened an un-ban appeal

Your In-game name: DI Cryant
Your Steam Profile ID: 76561198004938193
Your GUID or Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:22336232
Date & Time you was banned:: 26.08.15 11:00
Admin that banned you (Check ban message when you connect to the servers): Steph
In your own words, Why do you think you was banned: I was banned because of combat logging and making a slightly sarcastic post about it, Although my story was true I shouldn't have worded it the way that i did.
Please copy and paste the rule you think you broke: 2E) Logging/Combat logging
Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance: I feel like the Altis Life community is a big part of my life, my combat logging was completely wrong and I know that, I would never Intentionally break rules, I was in a rush to get something done in real life, I have spent a great deal of my time helping members of the community, and I am disappointed in myself as i should be a role model for all players, it was a mistake on my part - I would like to apoligise to GC and the admins for my behavior. I can only hope that you'll give me another chance, Thanks for taking the time to deal with this appeal.
If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and insert the URL below: http://www.altislife.co.uk/topic/34335-di-cryant/#comment-205666

NOTE TO MEMBER, This unban appeal will be looked at in due course, Please note there are no timeframe's

Last edited by a moderator:
You heard the lady. Welcome back!.

This will be logged, however.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back