What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - cursing - 05/04/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

cursing

In-game Name
cursing

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
05/04/19

Member of the team that banned you.
MadassRubberduck

Reason given for your ban.
threats for report

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
because I didn't follow all the rules as it should

Why should we unban you ?
I forgot about that rule.. im so sorry , i try to do my best to follow all rules , Im a good citizen of your world , and i did one mistake ... please consider removing restrictions ...

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
As you've barely put any effort into this appeal neither will I. 

Could you kindly quote the rule(s) you've broke and explain why they are in place?

I forgot about that rule
You forgot about that rule. But you broke more then one rule now didn't you?

Listen, I'm new in this world, in fact I live there for like 1 week... Do you belive in 1 week you can learn all the rules and follow them 100 percent? I think no.. I have read the rules more than one time but in action its little hard to remember and follow all of them.. I don't know what other rules I broke and got banned but I know for sure that I've asked sorry and I'm here to solve the problem... You are judging me like like I do something very very wrong.. And it's not because inside your world there are more serious law breakers than me and they live fine and no bans.. From now on if you give me the chance to play again I will try to follow all the rules as much as I can.. and I will use go pro and constant report the real and serious law breakers and not new guys like me that doing few mistakes and ask for forgiveness. 

Edit : I think you refer on the pm I did before I made this post, I really had no clue its not allowed and once I find out, ive asked for sorry on madafackaduck via pm and then started the dispute ban.. Looks like I'm guilty for braking 2 rules can't say nothing else than sorry again.. 

Last edited by a moderator:
We know people make mistakes, which is why we have this unban procedure in place. 

It is here for you to demonstrate to us that you can be trusted to follow the rules and understand them.

The effort you put into your appeal is part of this demonstration; if you only put one line when asked various open questions then it leads us to ask the question, have you put the effort in to reading our rules and will you follow them in future.

One rule you broke was threats to report, you then continued to break RP further. It doesnt take much to realise that in a RP scenario, you dont break RP.

Our rules exist to protect our community and to increase RP enjoyment, we undergo regular review of these rules. 

Please go to our rules page and read them in full. Then copy-paste the rules you feel you have broken as part of your ban, then explain what they mean in your own words, and why you think we have the rule(s) in our community.

" Threats to report / disputes / Breaking RP in Voice. There are so many people on the server with all different points of view and disputes and disagreements are all part of the game, however please do not discuss them in-game also do not break RP in voice. For example if someone has RDM’ed you discussing this on the server or saying “I am going to report you” is not allowed. Please use the forums or teamspeak to report or discuss only (Punishment is a ban) Exception: You may contact someone using the text system if they are not on teamspeak or on the forums. Please only attempt to make this contact in effort to resolve the issue, not to antagonise the other player/users/members "

about this..well i was not thinking very clear because of one situation in game( i take roleplay way to serious xD ) , this rule is very important because such words inside the game will lead into the break  of the roleplay purposes and destroy the atmosphere of this world 

(16.4) Please refrain from messaging staff members via private message/comments or adding their personal social media/steam accounts unless they invite you to do so.

about this , i missed this rule , never seen it because i had read only the in game rules.. , Im understanding that rule is important because staff members got so many things on their mind , and for better understanding and solving each problem players has , its a must to use the system and the forum with posts you already have to eliminate each problem we have now and on the future, also its good for other players to be able and see each situation we experience so they know how to avoid breaking rules and play as good citizen inside the game

1. Unban Appeals are the lowest priority and as it is your responsibility to learn and follow our rules there are no timeframes
  2. If you "bump" your appeal or keep asking; “when will I be unbanned” we reserve the right to deny the request. 
Locked for 3 days for bumping

1st Because I wanted to play with my friends and they was waiting for me.. I'm like leader to them because of more experience with such games.. .. 2nd is that I saw staff members answer to other posts newer than mine and I thought that my post has forgotten, and also I had not read the website rules.. Guilty for that too.. , but I see you have a good website system and bump is not needed at all anyway.. You are my proof of that 😂

Ban appeals are not necessarily dealt with in order of being received. However, in regards to yours. I am content that you are aware that you've done wrong and are now hopefully aware of what you should be doing!

I will on this occasion unban you though it is very important that you have a good, long read of our rules. If you fail to understand any, then you're always welcome to come and ask a member of staff, we'll be happy to clarify.

UNBANNED

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back