What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Dael - 08/02/18 (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dael

In-game Name
dael

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
07/02/18

Member of the team that banned you.
Clarity

Reason given for your ban.
I broke rule 4.4

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned because I broke the rule 4.4, Which says I'm not allowed to be able to communicate with anyone while restrained unless it's through direct communication. I was banned because I gave a very specific threat to the police officer "Don't put me in the car or the officer in the car will be shot", It was a bluff. It was impossible for anyone to get shot at that time because there was noone in position, I had to buy time as I stated in my report by SGT Shark. It's like if someone said they had friends in the area but didn't. Looking at the video did my bluff not work? He stopped bringing me to the car, giving my group time to get in position.

Why should we unban you ?
I've now got hotkeys assigned on teamspeak for easy mute during situations, I like the community alot and I've also taken part in a alot that has happened within the community in the past 2 months. I've reread the rules and will not break them again.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

You were unbanned recently for combatlogging how can we be sure that 2 consecutive rulebreaks won't cause a third one? 

The combat log was a connection drop and since that ban i've had that connection drop occur again in-game and I resolved it by immediately contacting an admin and asking them to tell the police that i'd be right back.

I know all the rules now, I don't go around vdming or rdming people, I'm there to have fun with an amazing community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back